Oris aquis small second sunburst blue or oris aquis small second date titan
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jasen Wong
  • 2 Post By Jasen Wong

Thread: Oris aquis small second sunburst blue or oris aquis small second date titan

Oris aquis small second sunburst blue or oris aquis small second date titan

Dear folks,

i am looking to get either 1 of the oris aquis small second date models but cant decide if to go for the titan or sun burst blue dial one.

Both watches are similiar in sizes, 1 is light and black dial is safe color but the other sunburst dial is amazing too. So i cant decide on this.

Please do advised which one will be a better buy and reason. Thansk
    Attached Images Attached Images

ccm123 likes this.

Re: Oris aquis small second sunburst blue or oris aquis small second date titan

If you're as puny as me and don't mind a scratch or three go for the Titan otherwise get the blue SS (it's also the better looking of the two).

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    If you're as puny as me and don't mind a scratch or three go for the Titan otherwise get the blue SS (it's also the better looking of the two).
    Dear sticky,

is the Titan more prone to scratches and dent ? I though that the titanium is supposed to be a more strong material. So it was slightly more expensive ($200 more in singapors)

So the blue ss is a more popular model than the Titan ? Initially was more toward the titan but after saw the sunburst blue, it is a very unique dial and makes it very special. Now i am not sure which to get...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have the gradient blue on a rubber strap and it's fantastic! In the sunlight - that blue is awesome!Name:  20151230_154743.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  126.5 KB

Very nice!
    Stay safe out there, amid Covid-19. We will all beat this. Help others out during this time!

Dear Folks,

I have went to the AD to look at both watch again and finally get the aquis small second watch in sunburst blue...

It is really an amazing watch with the blue dial.. Sometimes the dial is black under low light environment. And deep blue under the sun... Really make this watch quite unique.

The watch make is very solid and i am very impress with the strap and buckle.

Overall a very nice handsome And sporty watch.. Oris really nil it this time with this watch.

A picture of my new watch :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

AAddict and G26okie like this.

Very nice Jasen, congrats and enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations Jasen, I got the same watch this week and you're right, that dial is simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen Wong View Post
    Dear sticky,

is the Titan more prone to scratches and dent ? I though that the titanium is supposed to be a more strong material. So it was slightly more expensive ($200 more in singapors)

So the blue ss is a more popular model than the Titan ? Initially was more toward the titan but after saw the sunburst blue, it is a very unique dial and makes it very special. Now i am not sure which to get...
    Jasen, Oris use Grade 2 titanium in their watches which is as tough and light as anything but is a real scratch magnet. With my less than meaty 6.75"wrist the Titan is a real boon for me but if I had a larger wrist and know what I know now I might well have chosen the steel.

Awesome looking watch....I'm currently looking at both models....I think the blue is the ticket,

Thread Information