Oris Aquis Titan Chronograph owners

Thread: Oris Aquis Titan Chronograph owners

Oris Aquis Titan Chronograph owners

How do you like your watches thus far? Ive narrowed my hunt down to between the Sinn U1 or an Aquis Titan Chronograph. I was wondering if yall would be willing to share how your Oris Aquis Titan Chrono has been a great EDC watch for you and anything else you could add to sway my opinion :) Any help is welcomed :) thanks!

Re: Oris Aquis Titan Chronograph owners

Hi Jw, I've not got the Titan chrono but I'm currently toting the Titan Small Seconds with a tungsten bezel which is a bit like the chrono in size etc. I have the 7750 movement similar to the Titan's in another watch and have no issues with it. My Titan is on a bracelet which is to say the least a scratch magnet - if there's a scratch in the U.K. odds are it will end up on my Titan bracelet.

Re: Oris Aquis Titan Chronograph owners

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Hi Jw, I've not got the Titan chrono but I'm currently toting the Titan Small Seconds with a tungsten bezel which is a bit like the chrono in size etc. I have the 7750 movement similar to the Titan's in another watch and have no issues with it. My Titan is on a bracelet which is to say the least a scratch magnet - if there's a scratch in the U.K. odds are it will end up on my Titan bracelet.
    thanks for the response! im just not sure the small second is for me :P

Thread Information