Oris BC3 sportsman OR Tissot PR100 automatic??

Thread: Oris BC3 sportsman OR Tissot PR100 automatic??

Oris BC3 sportsman OR Tissot PR100 automatic??

hi all,

im planning to buy a new watch. im considering between an Oris BC3 sportsman or a Tissot PR100 automatic.

guys, which one is better in terms of overall quality and aesthetics?

thanks much.

chumbian

Re: Oris BC3 sportsman OR Tissot PR100 automatic??

The questions on WUS don't get any easier. Oris and Tissot - my 2 favourite brands. The BC3 will have the Sellita SW220 movement in it and the Tissot will almost certainly have the ETA 2824-2 in it. To be picky I'm not thrilled with my SW220 so that's a point for the Tissot. Bang for buck probably goes to the Tissot too. Looks wise the BC3 wins IMHO so the Tissot is the victor on points. However, if I was logical I wouldn't have as many watches as I do - I would get the Oris if I was making the choice but it's got to suit you rather than slightly crazy me.

Personally, I would go with Oris. I won't comment on aesthetics, however overall quality of Oris is higher in my opinon (dial, hands etc.) As per movement, either watch is fitted with stock eta/sellita, however in Oris it's a top grade mvt (accuracy is higher, Incabloc, Glucydur balance wheel etc.) whereas in Tissot it's probably basic grade. Moreover, you're not going to see Oris as often as Tissot; Oris is an independent wathcmaker with a strong cachet.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Both are nice watches, but I would definitely go with the Oris. I own both brands and have no complaints about either, but in this comparison, the Oris is just a little more beautiful.

I've never been a real fan of the BC3...

Tissot for me out of those 2.
    BELL & ROSS - BR01-96 | CASIO - G Shock G-7900A-7 | ORIS - Oris Divers Small Second, Date | TISSOT - T Race-MotoGP | TIMEX - Indiglo Reef Gear

I've never been a big Tissot fan, but I love my BC3 sportsman. It's not getting the wrist time since I acquired the Aquis, though...

Thread Information