Oris Carlos Coste Cenote Series

Thread: Oris Carlos Coste Cenote Series

Oris Carlos Coste Cenote Series

Hi all, I've been offered a brand new Carlos Coste Chronograph today for just 1725 UK Pounds (around 1000 less than RRP) from an authorised uk dealer. Just wondered what anyone's thoughts/experiences where on this model and also some pics would be nice!
    I've been looking at the Oris diver range for some time now, mainly the small seconds models and recently the depth gauge. I wasn't particularly looking for a Chronograph watch, but at this price it's almost to good to miss out on.
    Or should I just try and get a deal on a small second or depth gauge?
    Thanks in advance, Rick
    Rolex Explorer 14270
    Rolex Explorer II 216570
    G Shock Riseman
    G Shock GA100

Re: Oris Carlos Coste Cenote Series

Hi Rick, I would ever so gently bite the AD's arm off at that price. As you probably know the DG is about £2,100 and the Small Seconds is about £1,200.
    I don't know what sort of a deal you can get on the other 2 watches you have mentioned but I do know that if the AD offered to sell me a Cenote at £1,700 I would be down there in the morning to buy it. The Cenote has an ETA 7750 movement in it which is no slouch. Sorry about the lack of pics but it's a current watch and will be on the Oris Website.

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Hi Rick, I would ever so gently bite the AD's arm off at that price. As you probably know the DG is about £2,100 and the Small Seconds is about £1,200.
    I don't know what sort of a deal you can get on the other 2 watches you have mentioned but I do know that if the AD offered to sell me a Cenote at £1,700 I would be down there in the morning to buy it. The Cenote has an ETA 7750 movement in it which is no slouch. Sorry about the lack of pics but it's a current watch and will be on the Oris Website.
    Thanks sticky, I thought it was a really good deal too, they've only got the one in stock though and it's a special offer only on the Cenote, but they said could do a bit off any other Oris (depending on how I was paying) I don't think it would be anything like that kind of discount though, so I think I'll probably go for it.
    Love your depth gauge by the way mate!
    Rolex Explorer 14270
    Rolex Explorer II 216570
    G Shock Riseman
    G Shock GA100

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

GOSHH....I am sooooo jealous....WHY guy guys live in the UK sooooo bloody lucky....Seem to me luxury watches are A LOT CHEAPER than here down under...I know the last time I got quoted from one of AD dealers in the UK for Omega Planet Ocean titanium only for $3780 pound (that include FedEx shipping), which is less than AUS$6000. GO talk to any local AD dealers here in down under and they will give you the look as if to say "F*@K OFF MATE" ===> Out of the door...

PS: NOW I thought I just got a good deal....You beat me even with that CARLOS EDITION...(which technically should cost more than my Aquis Titan Chrono) plus LIMITED EDITION....well at least mine is Tungsten =)
    Last edited by adsusanto; July 2nd, 2013 at 11:58.

Thread Information