WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Oris CC wrist shots? Size ????

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Bruce-YVR 
#1 ·
Hi All, I have perused the threads and found some great shots of the
Oris CC by many forum members. Can anyone at this time show me some pics of the watch on wrist front, side, showing thickness and how high it sits on the wrist?
I have the Ecozilla 300 M it is pretty thick and large any comparisons?

Does anyone know the weight with bracelet.
I have the Rasmus at 16.9 mm want to get a feel for the size, I hear it wears smaller than it is sized at. I have a 7.25 inch wrist.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Regards
Robert

#2 ·
Rob it sits smaller than the Zilla although it is a big watch it is surprisingly small to wear, if that makes any sense I think it is largely due to the case being a lot bigger than the bezels diameter, constructed of Ti it is as light as a feather really, its a beatiful watch, the one thing I really do not like is how cheap the bracelet feels in the hand, however once it is on the wrist , it is superbly comfortable.

#3 ·
:thanks Shane I appreciate the time to post for me, that is awesome. |>
Great pictures my friend, just great of course the watches and straps wuhu!
Regards
Robt

#5 ·
Hi All, I have perused the threads and found some great shots of the
Oris CC by many forum members. Can anyone at this time show me some pics of the watch on wrist front, side, showing thickness and how high it sits on the wrist?
I have the Ecozilla 300 M it is pretty thick and large any comparisons?

Does anyone know the weight with bracelet.
I have the Rasmus at 16.9 mm want to get a feel for the size, I hear it wears smaller than it is sized at. I have a 7.25 inch wrist.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Regards
Robert
Robert... here are some memories of my cc ;-)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.