To Oris owners/collectors...

Thread: To Oris owners/collectors...

Lightbulb To Oris owners/collectors...

Recently, I made a purchase on the Oris Small Seconds in blue dial and I must say, for the money, qualify is superb. I am already tempted to make a second purchase. It seems their latest diver was the Oris Depth Gauge and I was wondering, does Oris release a new model of divers/special edition/limited edition every year and if so, which month? Please tell me!

Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California

Re: To Oris owners/collectors...

Oris seems to introduce short-run, limited edition watches on a semi-regular basis, but I don't think they do it at a specific time each year (to my knowledge). You might want to post your question on the Friends of Oris website, as they are really dialed in to 'all things Oris'.

I own three of their limited editions (Prodiver Kittiwake, Chronoris Grand Prix '70, Aquis Maldives) and I have to say that I think Oris does a fantastic job with their limited edition watches. They are always unique and well done, not just a new color scheme of an existing model.

Oris have no specific month that they release new diver LEs. Your best course of action is to see what they announce at Basel and take it from there. Check the website regularly and have a word with an AD if you can because Oris have been known to release watches and not include them on the website (don't ask me why they would do that)
    I don't know what Brent thinks but I reckon that the next diver LE may well be based on the Aquis range.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I was hoping Depth Gauge LE or a new Carlos Coste LE. Anything 46mm and up would be great!

If you're looking for a bigger watch take a look at something like Brent's Kittiwake (not his actual Kitti obviously) or the Hirondelle which are both based on the ProdDiver case. 49 mm may sound big but they wear a lot smaller than that due to the short lugs and the rubber bezel surround.

Thread Information