ORIS Please resurrect....
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By adsusanto
  • 1 Post By wruck

Thread: ORIS Please resurrect....

ORIS Please resurrect....

I really think and hope ORIS should resurrect the diver GMT. Here is a photo of the GMT:
    Name:  oris-divers-gmt-date-watch.jpg
Views: 3219
Size:  186.9 KB

If they make a newer model of Carlos Coste diver edition, I think they should also make for the aging GMT. Besides it is so hard now to get even the diver GMT (shown above). ALL top brand have nice GMT edition in their collection...ROLEX have GMT Master II and Omega has its Planet Ocean GMT. I would definitely have it on my wish list if they have it.
    moose22 likes this.

Re: ORIS Please resurrect....

Oris "refreshed" the GMT by replacing the city bezel shown in your photo with one with just numbers on it. The GMT was a current watch on the Oris website until fairly recently (you can see the space on the page where they hacked it out). If they did another version of it I've no doubt that they will use the Aquis case. There's been no mutterings about one but if they did launch one I would probably consider it.

Aquis case and numbers (instead of cities) on the bezel... I'm sold!

Joe

Omega Planet Ocean 2201.50
    MOD & Speedmaster 3572.50 & f300hz / Rolex Explorer II Polar 216570
    Tudor Black Bay 58 / Hamilton Intra-Matic Auto Chrono & Khaki Field Mechanical / Seiko SBDC061 MM200
    Seiko SSA361 Cocktail Time LE / Various Seiko Prospex / Various G-Shocks

Click here for my feedback

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Oris "refreshed" the GMT by replacing the city bezel shown in your photo with one with just numbers on it. The GMT was a current watch on the Oris website until fairly recently (you can see the space on the page where they hacked it out). If they did another version of it I've no doubt that they will use the Aquis case. There's been no mutterings about one but if they did launch one I would probably consider it.
    IF there is one thing ORIS is really suck and hopeless, it's maintaining or updating their web site. I just cant imagine they can afford to pay Nicholas Tse and they cant afford to pay 1 decent web admin??

Yeah I am pretty sure too it will be another new Aquis line, but unfortunately there is no single news on it (even gossips, whispers, leak, etc). I guess maybe the "brainiacs" in Oris are still busy trying to create another wonders that predict "Tsunami"?? .....Why cant someone there predict the next economy crisis?? Have a little mercy on our wallet.....
    Last edited by adsusanto; July 17th, 2013 at 06:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Jraul7 View Post
    Aquis case and numbers (instead of cities) on the bezel... I'm sold!
    +1 2 3 4 5....etc..

ORIS do to all your "brainiac" design team....have them rework on the GMT. Personally I also think the watch is just too cramp with stuff, kinda messy, need a lot cleaning up to make it more neat. Also something in the color there just dont stand out like the TT1 small seconds. I guess maybe they need a dark black background and a little bigger of the orange indices and make it bright??

An oris diver with gmt complication would be awesome!!!
    moose22 likes this.
    Rarely seen, always recognized.

Thread Information