Oris Pro diver
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By exred

Thread: Oris Pro diver

Oris Pro diver

Hi to all,

Today I got my self another Oris, well actually I trade it my 47mm TT1 diver for Oris pro diver chronograph. Here is a pics of my old and new watches. Pics are from internet and not my actual watches cause I can't figure it out how to download and upload my pics.

lvt and gaopa like this.

lvt

Re: Oris Pro diver

What made you decide to pull the trigger on another Oris, besides the dial layout ?
    Ball - Casio / G-shock - HMT - Longines - Parnis - Seagull - Seiko - Steinhart - Tissot - Victorinox - Yema

Prodiver is a cool watch, if it was 10mm smaller I'd be all over that SOB!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Same movement, which kept great time and never had a problem, also was looking for a bigger watch that is also a diver, cause I really like diver watches. Plus the watch it's just insanely great looking on my huge wrist :), previous Oris was big but this one bigger and better, if Rolex or Ball made diver watch in that size like sea dweller or Ball chronograph with day and date that would be hard for me which one to choose from.

Congratulations! That is a good looking big bold Oris. Cheers, Bill P.

Good choice! When I was buying my ProDiver Chrono Oris had just launched the newer version of it so I had to decide whether to go with the 7750 or take a bit of a punt on the SW500. I figured that if the SW500 was half as good as the SW200-1 I'd be onto a winner so I went with the newer style.

Can any one tell me please what is that circle heavy thing in the presentation box on the left side for.

Ahah! In the kit there are two little glass bottles, one contains a couple of spare screw bars and the other has a sawn off screwdriver blade in it. By slotting the blade into the metal thing so that the flat on the round end aligns with screw in the thing you can tighten said screw up with the other screwdriver in the kit and hey presto you have two screwdrivers for changing the strap with. The idea is that you can put the stubby on on your worktop, rest the watch on it so the slot in the screw bar engages and remove the screw using the other driver. Given the propensity for them to slip and scratch lugs I use it as a normal screwdriver.

excellent trade, this is one my favorites - well done !
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending".

Thread Information