Oris ProPilot faulty endlink replacement

Thread: Oris ProPilot faulty endlink replacement

Oris ProPilot faulty endlink replacement

I have had a ProPilot Date for a few years, bought on the bracelet. However, I mostly wore it on other straps, and thus didnít notice for a long time that the end links cannot be fitted in such a way that they stay put. For a long time I thought I just wasnít seating them right somehow when I would switch to the bracelet occasionally.

Inevitably the end links cantilever up and away from the watch case. I can press them back down, but they donít really seat, and eventually it happens again. Sometimes hours later, sometimes days.

I have heard from one person here who had the same problem that Oris replaced those end links free of charge, but I donít know if that was during the warranty period.

I am about to get my ProPilot serviced by Oris (way out of warranty), and would like to know if anyone here has been successful in getting Oris to replace these faulty end links as part of a standard service. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Earl Grey; December 31st, 2019 at 04:37.

Re: Oris ProPilot faulty endlink replacement

I would contact Oris directly (not via an AD) and see what they have to say about your situation. An AD is more likely just to say that it’s out of warranty so you might have a little more luck by going direct to Oris.

Thanks. I did end up going to an AD in Bangkok that has an Oris-only boutique and service center (inside Siam Paragon mall). The watch maker on duty replaced the spring bars and was able to seat the end links properly. No charge.

I now wonder if incorrect or worn out spring bars isnít the issue that others have encountered, too. Anyway, problem solved. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Is your endlink issue permanently resolved? I’m heading to my watch store shortly, to have the watch sent in for another attempt to repair the issue. This will now be the third warranty request for the issue. My endlinks keep “popping up” from the case while wearing.
    Jaime

I had the same problem, somehow I figured out myself that thicker springbars will resolve the issue. I went to service center and asked to change them, hasn't had a problem since then
    Name:  IMG_0576.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  1.09 MB

Thread Information