Please and thank you pre owned oris at very good price, concerns, PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BrentYYC
  • 1 Post By elliswyatt
  • 1 Post By Pallet Spoon
  • 1 Post By mike70sk

Thread: Please and thank you pre owned oris at very good price, concerns, PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Please and thank you pre owned oris at very good price, concerns, PLEASE AND THANK YOU

hi i can buy this aquis, but i only have a few pics, to go buy by, to my knowledge the aquis has not been faked like the older diver, pls help this could be a good deal for me,

how does the dial and the bezel look ? and the rubber strap and there's an oris number it ? the bezel looks like its not lining up, but could not be turned, the strap is of the deployment, so hopes it fits back together. im paying through paypal so i would have protection.

Last edited by mike70sk; October 9th, 2015 at 05:52.

Calgary, Canada via Marin County, California

Re: Please and thank you pre owned oris at very good price, concerns, PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Looks good to me.
    mike70sk likes this.

Re: Please and thank you pre owned oris at very good price, concerns, PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Well, the case back could use a cleaning but it otherwise looks just like mine. My guess is that the bezel just needs to be rotated a click or two.
    mike70sk likes this.
    www.coldwartourist.com - Exploring ruins & relics of the Cold War

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'ts hard to be totally certain but it looks good to me.

Serial number returns the correct color and model for what that is worth.
    mike70sk likes this.

Pulled the trigger, its a bit of gamble but hope it pays off!
    Pallet Spoon likes this.

Hey Guys got my Oris Aquis Date yesterday ! the deal went through good on ebay. As others have said the watch wears small, the rubber band is really comfortable, the matte black is understated. but on the wrist you can tell your wearing a quality time piece. Question about the bezel, its supposed to be ceramic but i really haven't noticed it change colors in lighting, haven't worn much outside yet to tell.Its keeping good time. also i thought it would be very heavy and hard to wear, although it has weight to it it not extreme, the watch i have for comparison around the same weight is Amrida 42mm on rubber which is very top heavy, maybe oris with its integrated lug system and comfortable strap makes it wear less top heavy. the micro adjustments are great.

Thread Information