Regulate Your Watch With A Phone App Video
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Yukoner1

Thread: Regulate Your Watch With A Phone App Video

Regulate Your Watch With A Phone App Video

I used this App to help me regulate my SW200 movement its not hard to do

Check it out and see what you think

https://youtu.be/zDt-ES3KNro

Last edited by bazza.; December 26th, 2019 at 19:42.
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

Re: Regulate Your Watch With A Phone App Video

Not brave enough to tackle something like that Bazza. Sizing bracelets is about my limit.

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Not brave enough to tackle something like that Bazza. Sizing bracelets is about my limit.
    Lightweight ;)
    Rolex Kermit, DRSD, SD4k ,Milgauss GV ,Red Sub ,OP 39 Red ,Batman ,Panerai 177 ,Seiko Tuna 007 ,Baby Monster, SQ100 ,Breitling Colt 41 ,Casio G-Shock 5610
    Zenith 1931 Pocket Watch , Laco ​Aachen Taupe , Memmingen , Corum Jumping Hours LE 001/300 , Sinn EZM1LE , EZM2-GSG9 , U2s , EZM13 , UX-GSG9 ,556-55Le

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    +1 to this..... I'm going to say something that probably revokes my WIS status (lol), but I don't really care THAT much about accuracy, at least not to that degree. Per day ? -5 seconds ? -2 seconds ? -8 seconds ? I don't really care..... Not because I don't care about accuracy or horology's relentless endeavour to be as accurate as possible, don't get me wrong, I certainly appreciate the history and timeless goal of being "on time". But, is it really THAT important in my daily life ? I wear a traditional watch because:
    1) Horology is a hobby for me, and
    2) Because I like the aesthetics of my watches, the brands, the history, etc.

Notice that neither of those two mention "knowing what time it is during the day". I, like basically everyone else these days, have a smartphone that I'm glued to for both personal as well as work reasons. If I need to know what time it is, I look at my smartphone. If I have appointments, my smartphone reminds me of them. I don't need a watch to tell the time. I would argue that just about no one does, if you're living an average day to day life in the western world.

So, for me, there is no way in hell I'm opening my case back to try and fine tune a couple seconds of accuracy per day. Nope, nope nope.
    Before you ask, yes, I've seen -45 degrees (both Celsius and Fahrenheit)

Fair comment sir and most people would agree with you I dare say, but I like to try and get them as good as I can
    For me its the same as having a top sports car which is all show and no go . I once got myself a new AP ROOSD and
    It ran 14sec a day so I sent it back to AP they got it down to 9 sec a day I said that wasn't good enough and so sent it
    Back again and they refused to touch it saying that was good enough

I traded in for Rolex which ran 1 sec a day and cash I wasn't impressed at all with AP I want more than looks and a name

But I fully understand were your coming from Sir

Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    Fair comment sir and most people would agree with you I dare say, but I like to try and get them as good as I can
    For me its the same as having a top sports car which is all show and no go . I once got myself a new AP ROOSD and
    It ran 14sec a day so I sent it back to AP they got it down to 9 sec a day I said that wasn't good enough and so sent it
    Back again and they refused to touch it saying that was good enough

I traded in for Rolex which ran 1 sec a day and cash I wasn't impressed at all with AP I want more than looks and a name

But I fully understand were your coming from Sir
    FWIW, I'm definitely not saying you're wrong in your approach or expectations. In fact, I fully respect where you're coming from, and applaud your tenacity in regards to precision accuracy.

It's just not for me
    bazza. likes this.
    Before you ask, yes, I've seen -45 degrees (both Celsius and Fahrenheit)