Replacement Bracelet or Rubber Strap for Oris Aquis
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Replacement Bracelet or Rubber Strap for Oris Aquis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Replacement Bracelet or Rubber Strap for Oris Aquis

First time to the Oris forum as I am considering a 43.5 Aquis purchase – the green version. It’s used and comes with the rubber strap. I like the rubber strap and am sure I would use it in the summer, at least. But I prefer bracelets and especially like the Aquis’ stainless steel bracelet. I can’t imagine owning this watch and not having the bracelet … or a good alternative.

Has anyone purchased a replacement OEM Oris Aquis bracelet or a decent alternative? Where? How much?

I’m not opposed to good aftermarket alternatives. I have a nice blue Seiko SBDC053 (yeah, Seiko naming stinks unless fans give them nicknames, like the Monster or Samurai) with a pretty nice Strapcode oyster bracelet specifically made for it, and it is perfect.

Any similar aftermarket bracelets or straps out there for the Aquis? Any nice alternative bands, straps or bracelets people have swapped onto their Aquis? Pictures please if you have them.

“Sugman” posted this picture a couple days ago of his Aquis Hulk, and it is awesome. And since threads need pictures (I think it’s a law), I’m reposting his great picture … holding the watch I want to purchase.

Name:  Hulk.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  2.90 MB

Re: Replacement Bracelet or Rubber Strap for Oris Aquis

https://thewatchmaker.com/ has OEM Oris straps

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    VaEagle likes this.

Contact Topper for an OEM bracelet. They are not only a forum sponsor but seem to get lots of Browie points for their prices too.
    VaEagle likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

There are OEM Aquis bracelets on Ebay which are around $400..

Keep in mind you will need a special (slightly expensive) tool to take straps off the Aquis.
    %99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.

Gen one uses a screwdriver... Gen two is the tri wing driver... $30 on Ebay...
    Last edited by danimal107; February 21st, 2020 at 18:37.

The OEM Aquis bracelets on Ebay are perfect, I bought mine there and I am very happy, the price is very good too.
    "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted" (John Lennon)

Quote Originally Posted by danimal107 View Post
    Gen one uses a srecdriver... Gen two is the tri wing driver... $30 on Ebay...
    Have you actually used the "$30 on Ebay" tool? I've been checking around and following conversations for quite a while on alternate tools to use and I only recall one person who got one from Amazon that seemed to work however it later looked to actually damage the screws.

Of course I may have missed or forgot somethings so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    %99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.

IG #roscoe101010

Oris Aquis "Source of Life" LE, Oris Aquis Regulateur Der Meistertaucher, Oris Aquis Staghorn LE, Oris Aquis Great Barrier Reef III LE, Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Titanium, Lum-Tec Bull 42 A20, Lum-Tec Combat B33 GMT, Luminox Atacama Field Day/Date Black, Raymond Weil Tango, Citizen Eco Drive Promaster, Citizen Eco Drive Pro Master Marine Aqualand 200m, Geckota S-01 300 m Auto Dive Watch , Seiko SKX007J1 modded, Seiko 5 Sports "Purple Haze" LE, Citizen Promaster Asia Limited Edition Fugu NY0097-87A, Victorinox INOX Pro Diver, Seiko Prospex "Save The Ocean Great White Shark Edition" Turtle 200M Automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by mplsabdullah View Post
    Have you actually used the "$30 on Ebay" tool? I've been checking around and following conversations for quite a while on alternate tools to use and I only recall one person who got one from Amazon that seemed to work however it later looked to actually damage the screws.

Of course I may have missed or forgot somethings so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Oem tool... Who said anything about an aftermarket tool...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information