Show me your Clean Ocean LE
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Show me your Clean Ocean LE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Show me your Clean Ocean LE

I'm seriously considering this model and would love to see yours and hear what you like/dislike about it.

thanks,
    Budman
    evlkoala likes this.

Re: Show me your Clean Ocean LE

No one ????

RBK
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7PJncZH...d=7y66kpb2t21r

I saw this today. If you think clean ocean pics are hard to find, the blue whale is next to impossible besides the pics on Oris' website. I saw 1 pic of BW and it was also on IG.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi Budman2K, you could try checking out this thread: Clipperton or Clean the Ocean?
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Here’s a recent shot of my Clean Ocean.

What I absolutely love about it? That mesmerizing dial and the way it shifts colour depending on angle and ambient lighting.

Peeves? Very minor ones: the polished bracelet is just a little too blingy for me to wear every day and I secretly wish they had made a brushed option available; also I can’t help feeling that due to the height of the case, the proportions would have been a little better if the watch were a teensy bit wider, say 40.5mm. That and the fact that I can’t easily switch straps due to the proprietary screw-in bracelet design. Nothing serious enough to make me consider giving up that amazing blue dial.

I find it interesting that I somehow think of this watch as a “she”, whereas I automatically think of my Oris Divers 65 as a “he”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vetinari67 View Post
    Hi Budman2K, you could try checking out this thread: Clipperton or Clean the Ocean?

What I absolutely love about it? That mesmerizing dial and the way it shifts colour depending on angle and ambient lighting.

Peeves? Very minor ones: the polished bracelet is just a little too blingy for me to wear every day and I secretly wish they had made a brushed option available; also I can’t help feeling that due to the height of the case, the proportions would have been a little better if the watch were a teensy bit wider, say 40.5mm. That and the fact that I can’t easily switch straps due to the proprietary screw-in bracelet design. Nothing serious enough to make me consider giving up that amazing blue dial.

I find it interesting that I somehow think of this watch as a “she”, whereas I automatically think of my Oris Divers 65 as a “he”.

Exactly the kind of response I was looking for. Thanks for you honest observations! I'm a little concerned that 39.5mm may be a little small but it looks great in your wrist shot.
    Vetinari67 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Budman2k View Post
    Exactly the kind of response I was looking for. Thanks for you honest observations! I'm a little concerned that 39.5mm may be a little small but it looks great in your wrist shot.
    Thanks! I do have a really scrawny wrist though ... 6.5 inches, so YMMV. Best of luck with the decision.

I tried one on before purchasing my standard blue 39.5 Blue Aquis. The Clean Ocean has a wonderfully colorful case back with a great back story. However, I realized I liked the clear case back better. In addition, it was noticeably thicker than the standard Aquis. I agree with the comment above...the additional height would be better on a larger watch (my humble opinion only). One thing I would like to note...the blue on the Clean Ocean is fantastic...it's just mesmerizing to me. Hope this helps....
    Joe
    Budman2k likes this.
    Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.
    Abraham Lincoln

Name:  Clean Ocean.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  95.2 KB
    Here is mine when I bought it last July. I love the color. I find it very versatile: I wear it with my suits, especially when I wear blue, as well as with casual clothing. It runs well and is built solidly. I have no complaints.

I have 6.5 wrists, so it does fit, but I couldn't go much larger.
    Budman2k, dorningarts and jamsie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeArizona View Post
    I tried one on before purchasing my standard blue 39.5 Blue Aquis. The Clean Ocean has a wonderfully colorful case back with a great back story. However, I realized I liked the clear case back better. In addition, it was noticeably thicker than the standard Aquis. I agree with the comment above...the additional height would be better on a larger watch (my humble opinion only). One thing I would like to note...the blue on the Clean Ocean is fantastic...it's just mesmerizing to me. Hope this helps....
    Joe
    I have the regular 39.5, love it. Are you saying the Clean Ocean is thicker than the regular 39.5?

RBK
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetinari67 View Post

I have the same peeve with my GBRIII... The polished surfaces just attract smudges and finger prints.

I do love the dial color and the bezel... It's versatile in every lighting condition.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information