Two Oris Artelier Skeletons, different styles?

Thread: Two Oris Artelier Skeletons, different styles?

Two Oris Artelier Skeletons, different styles?

I have two Oris Artelier Skeleton's in my position but the cases look different. I was wondering if they are the same but maybe one is a newer model? I've only ever seen the one style on the left. They both seem to have the exact same measurements despite the one on the right looking bigger. It's just a different style case. What gives, can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Name:  IMG_3135.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  2.47 MB
    Name:  IMG_3134.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  1.82 MB
    Name:  IMG_3138.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  1.44 MB

Re: Two Oris Artelier Skeletons, different styles?

This is an uneducated guess, but I once had to call one of the Oris AD's to ask why there were 2 skeletons posted on the Oris website, I asked the rep and she said both were identical other than the fact that one of the skeletons had more visibility as far as being able to see thru the timepiece. I don't know if this is helpful in your case but I hope it is. As far as your pics go it seems that there is a difference in the cases as you stated. I hope that my feedback was helpful to you. Anyways have a Good New Year.

Any feedback is better than no feedback, thanks! Maybe I'll take a look through their site.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Stromboli View Post
    This is an uneducated guess, but I once had to call one of the Oris AD's to ask why there were 2 skeletons posted on the Oris website, I asked the rep and she said both were identical other than the fact that one of the skeletons had more visibility as far as being able to see thru the timepiece. I don't know if this is helpful in your case but I hope it is. As far as your pics go it seems that there is a difference in the cases as you stated. I hope that my feedback was helpful to you. Anyways have a Good New Year.
    Looking on their site, I think you might have nailed it. They have two models that look the exact same but have different model numbers. Unfortunately they have no pictures of the case back. I sent them an email about the two watches to see what they have to say. Thanks again!

Thread Information