I am considering replacing a 19mm bracelet with a strap and deployant buckle. The straps I'm looking at have a standard 17mm buckle. When looking for a replacement deployant buckle, they all seem to be even sizes, so I need a little help figuring out my options...
- Am I going to have to remain diligent and find a 17mm buckle? Any suggestions where to look?
- Is this all but undoable?
- Do I get a 20mm strap and trim it down to fit my watch, but end up with an 18mm buckle?
- Do I get a 19mm strap and trim it down to fit a 16mm buckle?
- Do I get a 19mm strap and pair it with an 18mm buckle?
Any guidance appreciated.