2020 Recommendation for High Quality Black Vintage 2 Piece Leather Strap
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By WatchObsession
  • 1 Post By MilesMorales

Thread: 2020 Recommendation for High Quality Black Vintage 2 Piece Leather Strap

2020 Recommendation for High Quality Black Vintage 2 Piece Leather Strap

Was going to do Hodinkee but saw some bad reviews (price vs quality main issue). Been seeing recommendations for JPM and was at the vintage black one on Watch Obsession - can't post link b/c for w.e. reason need to have posted an unknown amount of messages....

If I could get one of the same or even better quality in US (for faster shipping) with this type of vintage style please recommend!

Sponsor

Re: 2020 Recommendation for High Quality Black Vintage 2 Piece Leather Strap

Do you mean this one ?

https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/col...strap-in-black

By the time you wait a few days for US recommendations this one could be on your doorstep, if you can't get it elsewhere, buy it from us and I'll upgrade the shipping to UPS Express free of charge, can't be fairer than that

Just to tease a bit more ......

Name:  Screenshot 2020-02-10 at 22.39.30.png
Views: 38
Size:  2.70 MB
    Peteagus likes this.
    " Started as a hobby.....but is now clearly a WatchObsession and the day job !!"

http://www.WatchObsession.co.uk

Official Stockist of straps from many brands including

HIRSCH, DI-MODELL, RIOS1931, JPM, CRAFTER BLUE, ZEALANDE, ERIKA's ORIGINALS, ISOFRANE and more

Yup that's the one, wondering if there are any other recommendations, whether same quality or better (I hear you about the express shipping though, I might just do that if this is actually a good one).
    WatchObsession likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Fin Watch Straps has a kangaroo strap in black that looks particularly sharp. The color options are black, dark navy, and dark brown...and I do mean dark. They're darker than I usually want but you're asking for black. They also have Horween Chromexcel and horse leather in black, for an attractive price. Plus, with most of her leathers, order 2 and she'll include quick release spring bars. Excellent flexibility in length/width and taper options. DO pay attention to the configuration, as many will have a variety of keeper options.
    The truth is rarely pure and never simple.

Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest

Thread Information