20mm XS leather band recommendations

Thread: 20mm XS leather band recommendations

20mm XS leather band recommendations

I'm looking for a replacement band for my wife's watch (stainless case gold bezel)-preferably a leather band. I've had a hard time tracking down options in XS in the style she's looking for (broken in leather, pilot style, etc). Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Banned

Re: 20mm XS leather band recommendations

I have a small wrist and have to get smaller straps. I usually go the custom route, but there are companies that offer stock short straps. Watch Band Center in Germany has a pretty big selection of straps, and you may be able to find a short one in the style she wants. For custom, there are countless choices; I've had good straps from Bas & Lokes, and they have some nice distressed look straps. Greg Stevens Design is another well regarded custom strap maker, and there are many others. Another suggestion I have is to take a look at the Nomos watch website and go to their strap section. You can get a 20mm (for their Tangomat watch) Horween shell cordovan strap in a short length for a reasonable price (for shell cordovan), and they will ship it to you free. Shell cordovan may not be the exact look she wants, but the strap will pretty much last forever, and I think the shell cordovan would look great against the steel and gold of her watch. Good luck.
    Last edited by dhtjr; February 16th, 2014 at 21:05.

Quote Originally Posted by dhtjr View Post
    I have a small wrist and have to get smaller straps. I usually go the custom route, but there are companies that offer stock short straps. Watch Band Center in Germany has a pretty big selection of straps, and you may be able to find a short one in the style she wants. For custom, there are countless choices; I've had good straps from Bas & Lokes, and they have some nice distressed look straps. Greg Stevens Design is another well regarded custom strap maker, and there are many others. Another suggestion I have is to take a look at the Nomos watch website and go to their strap section. You can get a 20mm (for their Tangomat watch) Horween shell cordovan strap in a short length for a reasonable price (for shell cordovan), and they will ship it to you free. Shell cordovan may not be the exact look she wants, but the strap will pretty much last forever, and I think the shell cordovan would look great against the steel and gold of her watch. Good luck.
    Great ideas, thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Also try watchbandcenter.com and ebay under "Watch Accessories" for more options.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information