(also posted on the public forum) Gnomon Watches - shipping issues? Any help would be appreciated..

Thread: (also posted on the public forum) Gnomon Watches - shipping issues? Any help would be appreciated..

(also posted on the public forum) Gnomon Watches - shipping issues? Any help would be appreciated..

Anyone have shipping issues with orders from Gnomon Watches? I ordered an awesome looking Nato strap from them on Nov. 22, but it has not yet arrived. What worries me, is that when I talked to the US Postal service, they said that they have not done any 'scans' of the item in the US.

When I track the package via singpost.com, the status has not be updated since November 23, and says: "Despatched to overseas (Country code: US)"

When I track the package via the United States Postal Services, it has also not been updated since November 23, 2011, it says: "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment".

I have emailed Anders a couple of times, he commented about how long the transit times are to the US, and I emailed him again this past Monday, but have not heard back since... The package was mailed as registered mail.

What are your thoughts on the best way to get this resolved? Any ideas? I assume that he insures his packages, but I think that it is strange that I have not heard back since I emailed him this past Monday.

Thank you for the help everyone (and Merry Christmas)! Best,

Ken

By the way, here is the strap that I am anxiously waiting for:

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: (also posted on the public forum) Gnomon Watches - shipping issues? Any help would be appreciat

One thread should do the trick. This thread closed, sorry.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Thread Information