Anyone Purchased NATOs from WristSolution?

Thread: Anyone Purchased NATOs from WristSolution?

Anyone Purchased NATOs from WristSolution?

I ran a Google image search for NATO straps this morning and ran across a website for WristSolution. Had a look around the site and they seem to have a nice selection of strap colors, patterns, and hardware (polished, brushed, & PVD). Hopped over to WUS to do a search, but didn't come up with any threads or posts talking about this seller.

This guy offers about 4 of the 5 NATO color/pattern combos that I've been wanting to buy for a particular watch, but obviously, I want to check the quality of the products and customer service first.

If anyone out there has dealt with WristSolution, let us know what you think of them. When and if I pick up some straps from them, I'll be sure to post my review too.

Thanks!

Name:  wslogo rs.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  125.2 KB
    Pic from wristsolution website.
    Collection: Omega Speedmaster 3573.50 | Omega SMP 2531.80 | Stowa Flieger Date | Seiko Diver's 200m SKX009J1 | Vintage Seiko Chronograph 6138-8039

Previously Owned: Rolex Explorer 1016 | Rolex GMT Master 16700 | Rolex Explorer II 16570 (black) | Tudor Submariner 79090 | Tudor "Small Block" 79280 | Omega Speedmaster 3570.50 | Omega SMP Quartz | IWC Mark XV 3253 | Seiko Diver's SKX013K2 | Halios Seaforth S3 | Weiss Field Watch | MKII Kingston | MKII Vantage | Gevril Tribeca (black/black) | Gevril Tribeca (white/black) | Gevril Tribeca (white/steel) | Raven Vintage 40mm | Steinhart Nav B-Uhr | Vintage Wittnauer Skindiver

Re: Anyone Purchased NATOs from WristSolution?

Quote Originally Posted by JCW1980 View Post
    I ran a Google image search for NATO straps this morning and ran across a website for WristSolution. Had a look around the site and they seem to have a nice selection of strap colors, patterns, and hardware (polished, brushed, & PVD). Hopped over to WUS to do a search, but didn't come up with any threads or posts talking about this seller.

This guy offers about 4 of the 5 NATO color/pattern combos that I've been wanting to buy for a particular watch, but obviously, I want to check the quality of the products and customer service first.

If anyone out there has dealt with WristSolution, let us know what you think of them. When and if I pick up some straps from them, I'll be sure to post my review too.

Thanks!

Name:  wslogo rs.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  125.2 KB
    Pic from wristsolution website.
    Bumped into this very old thread to discover that someone actually mentioned about this online store LOL! Yep bought a Squale 20 ATMOS Heritage from them and I'd say the owner (by the name of Jolee Yeow) is very accommodating. Answered every bits of my questions and everything went very well throughout the process. He's even kind enough to throw in a free NATO G10 strap to match with my brown Heritage.

Check out my review about the Squale 20 ATMOS Heritage here: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f67/squ...w-1053296.html

Name:  1552841d1404634085-squale-20-atmos-heritage-ref-1545-hr-unboxing-mini-review-squale-20-atmos-her.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  127.7 KB

Cheers mate! ;)
    "Imagine all the people, living life in peace..."

Thread Information