AVOID JURGENS USA !!!!!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David Woo

Thread: AVOID JURGENS USA !!!!!!

AVOID JURGENS USA !!!!!!

Ordered 2 straps from them. Got invoice right away saying will be rec'd in 3-5 days. Week later, and several emails from me regarding status / tracking and still nothing.

Some digging and I finally found a number (not on the site).

Called about status, guy answered w/ loud stereo in the backround and was told "he's not here, can I take a message?". Left a message and about half hour got email my paypal was credited w/ the $. So lucked out.

Hopefully main Jurgens in Germany site isnt as poor as the Jurgens USA.

Germany site starps were much cheaper too !

Re: AVOID JURGENS USA !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpot976 View Post
    Ordered 2 straps from them. Got invoice right away saying will be rec'd in 3-5 days. Week later, and several emails from me regarding status / tracking and still nothing.

Some digging and I finally found a number (not on the site).

Called about status, guy answered w/ loud stereo in the backround and was told "he's not here, can I take a message?". Left a message and about half hour got email my paypal was credited w/ the $. So lucked out.

Hopefully main Jurgens in Germany site isnt as poor as the Jurgens USA.

Germany site starps were much cheaper too !

Jpot,

The same deal happened to me too!! That's why I joined WUS to find answers! I have not heard a reply from them regarding my order - strap and bund pad. What is number you found to contact them with? Would you please post it? So, I to could get my money back$$

Thank you,

Warp Rider

hmmm, is this company related to Jurgen Hauff in Germany? I've known Jurgen for years, a long time member at MWR, have purchased straps many times in the past, never any problems. Maybe an email to Jurgen in Germany will help to straighten out the mess? Search Jurgen Hauff and his contact info will pop up. Good luck.
    SHANE 1000 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Warp Rider View Post
    Jpot,

The same deal happened to me too!! That's why I joined WUS to find answers! I have not heard a reply from them regarding my order - strap and bund pad. What is number you found to contact them with? Would you please post it? So, I to could get my money back$$

Thank you,

Warp Rider
    Heres the number 678.234.2149

I'd complain directly to Jurgen. I don't think he'd be happy about poor customer service in his biggest market.

Hi,

I've had great customer satisfaction from Jürgen in Germany too, he will bend over backwards to help you out!

cheers,

-John

He just got booted off MWR for an unknown reason.

I would avoid Jurgens Germany also, they still owe me $180, put up a web page here
    JURGEN'S STRAPS REVIEW - NO STRAP NO REFUND NO EXPLANATION

I ordered a bund pad and strap from Jurgens USA on 12 July 2012 paid through Paypal. I am asking Paypal to get refund because Jurgens USA won't respond to my e-mails. Their site indicates that one item I ordered was delivered which it hasn't been, the other item I orderd isn't even listed under my order history even though I have paid for it. I sent e-mail to Jurgen in Germany he said (and I find this strange) that Jurgen's USA is a separate company so nothing can be done from his end, he suggested I call them. I'm in Australia so not very practical as I don't have their correct number or area details. JURGENS USA - AVOID THEM.

Update: Paypal have provided a full refund.

After contacting Jurgen in Germany he informed me that the USA company (which isn't owned by Jurgens Germany) have not ordered any new stock for over 12 months and do not reply to Jurgen's e-mails either, so why is Jurgen's USA still promoting products if they are not operating? Jurgens USA are taking money and sending nothing in return, this website is false advertising, they should be investigated by US consumer authorities.

Update: I did get good assistance from Jurgen's Germany, I gave then a chance to send me the strap and bund pad once I received a Paypal refund from Jurgens USA-Paypal are great for this type of thing. Jurgen sent me the items the same day I placed the order, he included the tropical strap (as they had run out of the standard strap) at no extra cost, he asked me if this was OK before doing so. It arrived in Australia about 9 days after I made the order, Jurgen is a good man and did all he could to make up for my negative experience with Jurgen USA. I would used Jurgen's Germany again.
    Last edited by Hawthorn; August 4th, 2012 at 01:15. Reason: New information

Thread Information