Best Brand Zulu

Thread: Best Brand Zulu

Best Brand Zulu

HI all,

I don't usually post in this part of the woods but I did have a quick question.

I' have a couple of zulu straps. One is a 20mm maratac bond strap and the other is a 20mm(not sure the mfg since it came with a watch purchased off the forum).

anyway..the maratac strap seems very thin and flimsy to me. while the other one seems sturdier...and maybe a bit thicker on the material side.

anyone else notice something similar? and if so what's a good "thicker" brand of zulu?

Re: Best Brand Zulu

The maratac bond straps are thinner than their normal Zulu's. Why, I don't know. I must say that the thinner bond strap is more comfortable for me.
    ::The Rotation::
    Rolex GMT Master IIc . IWC Fliegeruhr Mark XVI . Omega Electric Blue Seamaster x2 (his and hers) . Sinn 657 S . UZI Guardian on Velcro Strap . Casio G-Shock G-7800B-1DR + GW-5000 + GW-7900B + GWX-56GB + F91W + DW-6900MS . Benarus Remora Sapphire Bezel . Fossil Maddox Shrouded Lug Diver . Tag Heuer Formula1 Grande Date . Bernardt Binnacle Anchor . Swiss Legend Conqueror . Citizen Signature Perpetual Diver . Timex Military Expedition T498789J

Re: Best Brand Zulu

good to know. i did enjoy the comfort of the thinner bond style. but it also seemed to stretch out pretty darn quick. maybe i'll try another one of them for my speedy. maybe a plain black or greyish.

Thread Information