Best leather strap options for Seamaster

Thread: Best leather strap options for Seamaster

Best leather strap options for Seamaster

Hi everyone

Long time lurker, looking for some advice on strap options. Finally got a blue Omega Seamaster Co Axial 300m, and while I really like the bracket, I would like a nice alligator strap to really make it unqiue.

I've seen lots of recommendation for Strapped for Time, so I decided to try them first. Got a Hirsch tan/honey alligator strap. While the strap is nice ( great color and stitching), it just doesn't wow me with the texture and feel.

I had a Junghans Max Bill that immediately impressed me with the quality of the strap, and I feel like I've been chasing that feeling for quite some time. I know the band wasn't alligator, but still, it definitely left an impression.

I see ABP being listed as the best choice, but are there any other options that are more of a middle ground between price and quality? I definitely want something that feels high end, because why replace the bracelet otherwise? But I don't want to spend that much on a strap that may not be exactly what I'm looking for either. I'm also being somewhat impatient and don't really want to wait for a custom strap to be made, and shipped overseas.

Does anyone have any suggestions, or should I just bite the bullet and order from ABP instead of wasting time trying to find alternatives. Debating if I want to go with a horn back tan strap. What is a good material for this type of watch?

Thanks

Re: Best leather strap options for Seamaster

how about my handmade strap..??

20/20, handdyed calfskin, +- 3.5 thick

20/24, natural calfskin, +- 3.5mm thick

Hi DxFRZ,

You should check out our exotic skins selection 20mm Exotic Skins. I think the Sea master 300 Master Co-Axial would definitely look best with a Tan Leather.

We have Tan Horn back Genuine Alligators, both matching stitching 20mm Panatime Cognac Premium Genuine Hornback Alligator Skin Watch Strap with Match Stitching 125/75 20/18 and white stitching 20mm Panatime Cognac Premium Genuine Hornback Alligator Skin Watch Strap with White Stitching 125/75 20/18. Those are both available in XL length if you have a larger wrist.

Even something like our RIOS1931 exotics would look good on that watch. Maybe something like our Cognac "Imperial" Genuine Alligator with Match Stitch 20mm RIOS1931 for Panatime Cognac "Imperial" Genuine Alligator 114/82 20/18 or White Stitch 20mm RIOS1931 for Panatime Cognac "Imperial" Genuine Alligator with White Stitching 114/82 20/18.

Either way I hope you find what you are looking for and congrats on the epic watch purchase!!

Web Store: https://panatime.com/
    Phone: (914) 919-2066
    Email: [email protected]

Members enter coupon code "WUS" to save 12%

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

Web Store: https://panatime.com/
    Phone: (914) 919-2066
    Email: [email protected]

Members enter coupon code "WUS" to save 12%

Thread Information