Blue Nato strap for Seiko 009?

Thread: Blue Nato strap for Seiko 009?

Banned

Blue Nato strap for Seiko 009?

I have a Seiko SKX009K2, which is the model with the stainless band with polished center section. Anyone that has this band knows that when it starts sticking to a sweaty arm, it pinches and it pinches bad, just like an accordion style band. My question is, does anyone have a blue Nato strap on a 009/175 that closely matches the face of the watch? I would just get a black one, but I don't want it to look plain. I wasn't sure at first that I wanted a Nato, but after seeing how the strap fits around the watch, it'll keep the metal contact on my arm in 110+ degree weather at work to a minimum. I'd like to see pictures if anyone has them and also information to find the color I'm looking for. Thank you!

Banned

Re: Blue Nato strap for Seiko 009?

I don't know how close this color is, but I like the color so much it won't matter. I should have it pretty quick since it's shipping from Sedona, AZ and I'm in Phoenix.

Sedona? Just wondering, is there a shop that sells them in-house in Sedona, or buying from a private seller?

I've bought all my ZULUs and NATOs on-line. Haven't seen an in-house seller in our area, but would love to find one just to see what else they have.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaws revenge View Post
    Sedona? Just wondering, is there a shop that sells them in-house in Sedona, or buying from a private seller?

I've bought all my ZULUs and NATOs on-line. Haven't seen an in-house seller in our area, but would love to find one just to see what else they have.
    I'm not sure if they have an actual shop. I would think so because of the setup of Sedona, I don't see them just having a plain old warehouse up there. I'll see if I can find more information on the seller. I bought this one through ebay.

I emailed a question to the company and I'll what I can find out. It seems like the place that I'd stop by next time I'm there if it is an actual shop.
    Last edited by Torrid; July 21st, 2007 at 17:44.

I bought an identical navy blue NATO from Watchadoo on the 'Bay. It works great with my dark blue Seiko Landshark

Cheers,
    Griff

Banned

A bad picture of my new band on my watch. Looks just the way I wanted it to. This picture was before I got the band adjusted properly. I moved the head of the watch closer to the clasp next to the face and it fit a lot better.

Thread Information