BluShark: Premium Nylon Watch Straps
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BluShark: Premium Nylon Watch Straps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BluShark: Premium Nylon Watch Straps

Hello all,

I'm Joe from BluShark, a watch strap company that focuses primarily on nylon straps and a new WUS sponsor. We recently launched our first luxury nylon strap, alphaShark, which is a premium strap made of a very supple, but very durable nylon with slightly more sheen than standard straps. The unique nylon weave has a very high-end feel and we also use premium hardware including a high-end buckle and flat stainless steel keepers. The construction feels similar to other premium nylon straps that sell for $150+. We currently offer the strap in black/grey stripes with gold, black PVD, polished, or brushed stainless steel (20mm or 22mm at this time).

We run an ongoing "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" promotion that runs across all nylon collections meaning if you purchased our premium alphaShark and a standard nylon strap, you'd be entitled to any strap of equal or lesser value. US shipping is free on orders of $25+.

I won't bore you with the details of our other product lines, but this link will explain the differences between our Original BluShark, Orca, and alphaShark lines.

Please use code WUS10 for 10% off your first order and feel free to reach out with any questions!
    jtaka1 likes this.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: BluShark: Premium Nylon Watch Straps

Welcome to WatchUSeek.

Any plans to make a two piece strap as well ?
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Welcome to WatchUSeek.

Any plans to make a two piece strap as well ?
    Thank you! I'm considering a two-piece. If the response to this strap continues to be positive then I think a two-piece would make sense.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nice offerings, I just wish you had a little more depth. For example I have a watch that might do well with a bond rust, but you only have it in 20mm and it is a 22mm lug watch. While Bond himself may have pulled off that undersized strap look I just don't dig it.
    Nokie likes this.

Looks great, Joe! Will you be offering it in different patterns or solid colors?

Quote Originally Posted by Karkarov View Post
    Nice offerings, I just wish you had a little more depth. For example I have a watch that might do well with a bond rust, but you only have it in 20mm and it is a 22mm lug watch. While Bond himself may have pulled off that undersized strap look I just don't dig it.
    That's definitely fair. The number of offerings in the standard line is being expanded on an ongoing basis, especially with the premium hardware option (high end buckle vs. standard buckle).

Quote Originally Posted by cerialphreak View Post
    Looks great, Joe! Will you be offering it in different patterns or solid colors?
    Thanks! Yes, mostly solids to start. I wanted to get feedback on this first iteration before expanding.
    cerialphreak likes this.

Yes two piece would be great for us that don't wear the one piece for whatever reason.....Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by BluShark Straps View Post
    Thank you! I'm considering a two-piece. If the response to this strap continues to be positive then I think a two-piece would make sense.
    Lee Rappeport

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________

PREVIOUSLY OWNED

Glycine Vacuum, Glycine Observer (2), Glycine Power reserve DLC, Rolex sub no date(1967), Rolex sub Chronometer movement, Bulova Accutron RR edition,
    Seiko Orange monster, IWC 38mm Pilot, Chronoswiss Kairos SS, Steinhart O1V, Oris BC3, Oris triple complication, Tissot Sea Star, MK II Seafighter, Seiko SNKF11, Steinhart Ocean 44, Steinhart Ocean Black GMT, Seiko SRP 777 TURTLE, Seiko SUN045 50th Anniversary Kinetic.

CURRENTLY OWN

Hamilton Barton (circa 1951), Seiko SBBN035 TUNA, Bulova Lunar Pilot with date, and a $5.00 quartz watch.....

Yes two piece would be great for us that don't wear the one piece for whatever reason.....Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by BluShark Straps View Post
    Lee Rappeport

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________

PREVIOUSLY OWNED

Glycine Vacuum, Glycine Observer (2), Glycine Power reserve DLC, Rolex sub no date(1967), Rolex sub Chronometer movement, Bulova Accutron RR edition,
    Seiko Orange monster, IWC 38mm Pilot, Chronoswiss Kairos SS, Steinhart O1V, Oris BC3, Oris triple complication, Tissot Sea Star, MK II Seafighter, Seiko SNKF11, Steinhart Ocean 44, Steinhart Ocean Black GMT, Seiko SRP 777 TURTLE, Seiko SUN045 50th Anniversary Kinetic.

CURRENTLY OWN

Hamilton Barton (circa 1951), Seiko SBBN035 TUNA, Bulova Lunar Pilot with date, and a $5.00 quartz watch.....

They look like nice straps. I too would support a two-piece version. Good luck and welcome.
    BluShark Straps likes this.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information