WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Bracelet ID Help

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  jtabije 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I'm wanting to find solid end links to suit a bracelet I've had for about five years, except I can't remember where I bought it! I know it was second hand, I don't think I got it through WUS, I've gone through my PM's and can't find anything. I haven't been able to find anything similar, it's brushed steel with polished accents, very nice and goes great with the Sarb017.

Does anyone recognise this bracelet??

Here's a photo I posted to the Alpinist thread back in 2014:

See less See more
#4 ·
#7 ·
So obviously not identical to yours as the clasp is completely different. What you have is a knock-off of one of the classic Grand Seiko bracelet designs. There's a few different ones out there. The questions will be whether they are solid end links, will it fit your watch, and will it match even if it fits.

The advantage of going with strapcode is you're pretty much assured all those things are met if they advertise it as being for your particular watch. The disadvantage is they don't have exactly what you're looking for.

#8 ·
The links are also similar to the Omega Speedmaster bracelet. There are lots of copies of those out there.

As dfwcowboy says, solid end link fit will be an issue. You can order a lot of bracelets without getting a good match and fit, even if the holes line up.

#9 ·
Thanks for all the input, I really appreciate the insights. It’s a tough choice, I go through phases with the bracelet on, so while I’d love a solid, perfect bracelet, can I justify the cost when it’s only used maybe 10% of the time?

... I’m tempted to get a cheapie (maybe from a Parnis?) and butcher it to fit!

#10 ·
Thanks for all the input, I really appreciate the insights. It's a tough choice, I go through phases with the bracelet on, so while I'd love a solid, perfect bracelet, can I justify the cost when it's only used maybe 10% of the time?

... I'm tempted to get a cheapie (maybe from a Parnis?) and butcher it to fit!
Just got a Parnis jubilee bracelet for my Alpinist. Still in the process of butchering it to fit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.