Bradystraps - awesome experience

Thread: Bradystraps - awesome experience

Bradystraps - awesome experience

It isn't often these days that customer service is tops on the list of many companies who are after your last dollar or your business. After poking around on the forums looking for a good quality strap to replace my bracelet I came across bradystraps.com and I fell in love with the look of the sailcloth strap. Now I could probably go anywhere and get the strap I got or a strap similar to it for a few dollars more or less depending on the location.

That being said I was sold after talking with Todd at Bradystraps. The difference between getting my business and losing my business is attitude. If I get the attitude that I am important and my business is important no matter how small or insignificant the sale then you have me as a customer for life. If I get the attitude that there are bigger fish in the sea and suckers to be had every minute then I am going to keep looking.

Bradystraps puts the customer first and it is a nice refreshing change of attitude to find in today's consumer market.

Now onto the strap itself: I chose the black sailcloth strap (20mm) with red stitching to go with my Omega Reverse Panda. When I bought the watch I had this exact looking strap in mind and I wasn't about to be deterred by a 19mm lug and a 20mm strap. Talked briefly with Todd about my predicament and researched the forums and found it to be an insignificant issue. Then I realized I needed a tool to swap the bracelets and again Todd came to the rescue throwing in a tool for me to use to swap my bracelet for the strap. So I was on cloud nine at this point and I hadn't even received it yet. I was thinking I would get it in the middle of the week or late this week considering I ordered it on Friday. Todd put the order together Friday night, shipped it out Saturday morning and it was in my mailbox when I get home from work on Monday.

Bradystraps in short is a hidden gem that I hope continues to produce high quality straps and deliver the same level of service that I experienced in this purchase because I am a customer for life. I hope this was helpful to anyone sitting on the fence about their straps or in the market for a new strap the try on one of their watches.

I am attaching photos to show the strap on the watch (the speedmaster bracelet is gorgeous don't get me wrong but this strap makes the watch SING to me...). Pardon the quality of the photos just using what I have available to me.

--Jim B.

Re: Bradystraps - awesome experience

just be careful when you get it wet as that nice bright red dye losses it's brightness...for example in the shower. my 2 cents

Banned

Great story. My experience with them was exactly the same. Tremendous product and service to match.

Awesome watch by the way. That strap is a perfect compliment. Congrats and enjoy!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mosesmoller View Post
    just be careful when you get it wet as that nice bright red dye losses it's brightness...for example in the shower. my 2 cents
    Why would you wear a leather strap with a colored stitch in the hot, steamy shower??

Thread Information