Is Broadarrow.net still in business?

Thread: Is Broadarrow.net still in business?

Is Broadarrow.net still in business?

Hi all,

I have been trying to reach Broadarrow regarding an order I placed and can not seem to get a response. I placed an order last Friday and never received a confirmation email for the order. This prompted me to email them on Saturday just to make sure the order was received. This was through paypal which I admittedly have very little experience with. I emailed them again today and still have not gotten a response. I hope everything is OK as they appear to be reputable based on the feedback I researched on this site. Has anyone dealt with them directly and what was the response time like? I am sure I am being a bit too zealous but I do not think it is too much to expect a simple reply to my queries either. Oh and payment has already been made to their account by PP.

Thanks.

Re: Is Broadarrow.net still in business?

Just received my order from them yesterday.
    Took a quite few days for them to send me a confirmation email, a few days more for the tracking ID to register with UPS, and then over a week for coast to coast delivery.
    They have always been slow, I've gotten faster response and delivery from dealers located in Singapore.
    BUT......... they've always delivered the goods
    francobollo

Agree with Francobollo. I have always received my purchases from them but their response and deliver time can test your patience.

They have always been known to move at the speed of molasses..........

Normally it takes them a week or more to respond based on my past experiences with them, but as Francobollo said, they have always delivered the goods.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Well, Bob has a very demanding day job (LEO) and runs MWR/Broadarrow in his spare time, and sometimes there isn't much spare time. I have found that the strap normally arrives way before any email correspondence. But over the last 10 or so years, he's never missed a shipment to me.
    Last edited by David Woo; February 9th, 2012 at 02:58.

I just ordered from them last week and it went very smoothly. Received straps in about 3 or 4 days. I've ordered from them several times in the past without a problem.

Thanks for the replies. That is what I figured. I guess I have become too used to getting immediate confirmations on my orders that it caused me to push for a response. I get that Bob has another job and does this on the side. If I had known this before ordering, I would not have been as concerned. I have dealt with small one man operations where they take a while to get you a response (custom holsters for example), but they generally let you know that in some form of disclaimer on the website. It sets proper expectations right from the get-go.

After not getting any response to my emails I went through paypal and had a refund within 10 minutes! Honestly, I was only looking for a quick "yes, got your order we are working on it" response. I know I well be pegged as an annoying customer that they would rather not deal with. OK that is fine, there are other places that will take my money.

Thread Information