Hi,

A few years ago, I purchased a waffle strap for my humble SKX007 and love it on that watch. In about a year, one of the keepers broke. The seller couldn't get me a replacement keeper, but kindly offered me a 50% replacement strap. The keepers then broke on that strap, and I ended up getting yet another replacement. Well... around the end of last Summer, one of the keepers broke on that last strap, so I just took the waffle strap off and have been living with a perlon since then. FWIW, the seller insisted that has only happened one other time in 5000 happy customers, but I cannot image what I could be doing to make the keepers keep breaking. I wear my watch almost constantly, but isn't that what you're supposed to do with an SKX?

Recently, I've had a bit of bad luck with this watch again and want to send it in for some repair (maybe more on that in another post). Anyway, if I'm going to get it tip-top again, to me that means getting it back on that classic waffle strap I love so much. Since it just seems absurd for me to go back to that seller asking for another keeper that may break within a year: Is there anyone here who can recommend where to get a good, cheap, black replacement keeper for my waffle strap?

It's my first time posting here, so thanks for any advice.

-Dan