Cheapestnatostraps
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Cheapestnatostraps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cheapestnatostraps

Can I just say cheapestnatostraps.com are probably my favourite strap seller.

I've got at least six of their straps, with two more and a couple of watch pouches on the way, and I have to say I'm really impressed with both the quality and value for money. Their elastic straps are really comfortable, and the material is on a par with Erika's Originals straps. I even think, while it might be less robust than the stuff she uses, it's softer and feels nicer on the wrist. Oh - and the sheer number of colour options is great. I haven't seen any other seller with as many options, especially for elastic straps.

That's not to say they're perfect - I have two small niggles with their products - the hardware on the Paratrooper straps might be a little on the flimsy side, as I managed to dent the buckle bit it hooks on to, and the RAF straps have wayyyy too many holes, which is annoying when you glance at your wrist and see a track of holes running up the side of it. But the former might be a non-issue, seeing as I'm pretty sure I did it while climbing and it might have damaged just about any buckle.

Was interested to hear others' thoughts on them and your experiences with their stuff - particularly their watch rolls, as I've been tempted to buy one of those...

Re: Cheapestnatostraps

Have one of their single pass adjustable nylon straps incoming (only 5 holes). They appear to be a homage to Crown and Buckle Chevron straps at almost half the price. Wanted to compare it against the C&B Chevron I got two months ago. I'll post my informal results later.

May be longer than anticipated. Strap hit the U.S on 1/11/2020 but still not received by me. A PayPal dispute has been filed.
    Last edited by normdiaz; January 23rd, 2020 at 02:07.
    "When a man flatters you, it is almost certain that he means to take your business, pick your pocket, or sleep with your wife." -- William Bonner & Addison Wiggin, THE NEW EMPIRE OF DEBT.

Thanks for the tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I bought a few straps during their Black Friday sale. I have been really impressed with their tropic style bands, even ordered a few more from their sale section, but their velcro NATO was way too long, and I've got a thick wrist.

I've got a few single pass elastic straps on the way. I find them a lot more comfortable than nylon, but might try them out. Think I've gone way over my strap budget as it is, though, so it'll have to wait for a while...

the suede straps are great, awesome bang for buck

I agree, they are an excellent value. I've placed several orders over the years and will certainly buy from them again.

Personally bad experience with the tropics/rubbers: they are almost 1mm less at the lugs... Pretty large gap. Good for the trash. Of course seller has a tolerance up to 1mm and return is at cost _ even if the product is out of spec.

So either they improved product and CS or they are out of my trusted seller list.

Envoyé de mon AGS2-W09 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have fallen in love with their single pass nylon straps. the material is much better than expected and i like the floating keeper. I have an 8.5" wrist, and they fit perfectly.
    Siwash likes this.

How are their leather straps like? I wanna shop around for a decent plain black leather nato, would be interested to know how it compares to a Barton leather nato or a Chinese one or whatever.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information