ColaReb Sienna Strap
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cerberus63

Thread: ColaReb Sienna Strap

ColaReb Sienna Strap

Just purchased a new ColaReb Sienna strap for my Oris Big Crown ProPilot. Purchased from Holbens, through Amazon. I had purchased the watch on its gray textile strap, which I really like. Just wanted to try something different. The strap seem very well made and is very smooth. They have several straps in their vintage line with a rougher look. But I wanted to try something smoother first. For a leather strap it has a slight feel of rubber, perhaps because it is so smooth. I think it pairs nicely with the watch. It probably needs to be worn a bit to break in but I cant imagine that will take long as it is flexible. I have had it on for a couple of hours and it already feels much nicer than when I first put it on. Now this is only the third strap company I have used for any of my watches, outside of OEM straps, so I do not have much experience. The first was a Hirsch Robby for a Muhle Glashutte 29er big. That's a great sports strap. I would say the quality of the ColaReb and the Hirsch to be about equal. The second was Vintager Straps by Micah. I had purchased a black leather for a Breitling Avenger II Seawolf and a black shark skin for a Panerai 1312. Both of those straps are in a different league altogether, albeit, with a much higher price. Even though the Panerai is just made for switching straps I may never take that shark skin off of it, its so nice. However, I am happy with my purchase and would happily recommend a ColaReb Straps to anyone. I will probably purchase a brown and a gray strap, from their vintage line, for this watch. For those wondering about measurements, my wrist is slightly over 7" , strap length is 120/80 mm. I am wearing on the second hole. I found it a little tight at first, but the third hole was too loose. After wearing it for a bit it feels just fine.

Name:  Oris 9.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  528.6 KB
    Name:  Oris10.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  447.5 KB
    Name:  Oris13.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  482.9 KB
    Name:  Oris14.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  536.8 KB
    Name:  Oris12.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  630.2 KB
    slcbbrown and Tanjecterly like this.

Re: ColaReb Sienna Strap

Looks good man... great match

Looking good. I have a Colareb strap as well and I like it. Very soft and comfortable. It has darkened well and developed a nice patina over time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have the same black Sienna. I've worn it in rotation for maybe two years and it looks just as good now as when I bought it. If I hadn't started making my own straps another would be on my radar. Great straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information