Could use some advice and help locating Orient bracelet parts ?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Nakano
  • 1 Post By treblarefils

Thread: Could use some advice and help locating Orient bracelet parts ?

Could use some advice and help locating Orient bracelet parts ?

Hey all, after buying a new/used Orient Beast I had a jeweler re install a couple links that where removed from the previous owner. Well he lost 3 bracelet pins and 3 locking/compression barrels(not sure what they`re called) and ruined one of the links on a grinder. When he handed the watch back to me I could`t even talk I was so mad. So now I need at the least 3 new pins since he replaced them with these cheap pins that are falling out. I talked to Orient and they said they can only sell me a new bracelet. I just need new pins and maybe 1 or 2 links, can anyone guide me in the right direction to find these parts ? OR turn me on to a couple sites that sell quality bracelets and straps ?

Re: Could use some advice and help locating Orient bracelet parts ?

You may want to post in the WTB section for this particular bracelet or even for spare links. I was fortunate enough to receive a donor bracelet for my 300 Sat diver from a generous member. And was able to salvage a few spare pins and collars. Unfortunately and rather lame IMO, that Orient chooses not to offer such spares. Last I contacted them, I was quoted several hundred dollars for a complete bracelet- no single links available.
    ABD69 likes this.

Also look on eBay under a search term like "Orient Watch Accessories". That is going to be a tough find unless you get lucky and someone out there has some privately for sale.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have been looking for a bracelet for my mako since mine came with the rubber dive band. They go for rediculous amounts on ebay. You probably would be best off buying a new band. Just the price kills it. I can almost re-buy the watch for the cost of the crap bracelet that comes with it.
    ABD69 likes this.

$110 from Orient for a mediocre at best bracelet !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by treblarefils View Post
    I have been looking for a bracelet for my mako since mine came with the rubber dive band. They go for rediculous amounts on ebay. You probably would be best off buying a new band. Just the price kills it. I can almost re-buy the watch for the cost of the crap bracelet that comes with it.

Thanks for the advice, I did post in WTB secion.....They told me the same about spare links and pins. I could get a nice quality Engineer II for half the price of their cheap bracelet....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakano View Post
    You may want to post in the WTB section for this particular bracelet or even for spare links. I was fortunate enough to receive a donor bracelet for my 300 Sat diver from a generous member. And was able to salvage a few spare pins and collars. Unfortunately and rather lame IMO, that Orient chooses not to offer such spares. Last I contacted them, I was quoted several hundred dollars for a complete bracelet- no single links available.
    Last edited by ABD69; February 9th, 2015 at 03:09.

Yeah i thought i would like mine on a nato but i dont like natos that much i have found ill probably just sell the watch totally...

Thread Information