Crocodile strap suggestion

Thread: Crocodile strap suggestion

Crocodile strap suggestion

I am going to purchase a stowa antea creme and really like the crocostrap that stowa offers but they will not ship to US without adding an additional $50 bringing the cost to almost $200 for the strap. It looks so good that it is still tempting but I was seeing if anyone knew of a cheaper alternative. Here is a pic of the strap

http://www.german-watches.com/cgi-bi...showrub--antea

Any ideas?
    autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

hand wind: 1963 seagull chrono(sold), stowa partitio, helbros

Sponsor

Re: Crocodile strap suggestion

Enzo Mechana Genuine Alligator

Stunning strap !!

Quote Originally Posted by WatchObsession View Post
    That is a nice strap and the color is very close, but I think it is only available 24mm and quite thick for the antea. The closest one I have found is this one.
    http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...73_2021_231287
    autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sponsor

Not Genuine Alligator but Leather with a Gator Grain, this is a Hirsch Grand Duke, well under budget and waterproof too as an added bonus, available in 20mm

IMHO, the finest croc and gator straps are made by Sirtoli. Google Sirtoli and you will find their website. They ship from within the US. Although they are fairly expensive, around $200 with a tang buckle, they are as nice as any strap you will find anywhere.

TWB of Canada sells an IWC-style gator strap. I think I have this exact strap in a 20mm size. Bought it for another watch that I've since sold. PM me for details.

EDIT: I just noticed you're also in VA. If you're close enough, we could meet up and you could try the strap out. It's very dark brown, almost black.

Picture is TWB's
    Last edited by carman63; December 3rd, 2008 at 12:32.

Quote Originally Posted by carman63 View Post
    TWB of Canada sells an IWC-style gator strap. I think I have this exact strap in a 20mm size. Bought it for another watch that I've since sold. PM me for details.

EDIT: I just noticed you're also in VA. If you're close enough, we could meet up and you could try the strap out. It's very dark brown, almost black.

Picture is TWB's
    Thanks for the offer carman, but I live on the other side of the state. That strap is the closest I have seen, and I should have waited until the watch got here, but I ordered the freda strap.

got a link to twb of canada's website/

Quote Originally Posted by carman63 View Post

Picture is TWB's
    hamilton khaki Field Auto Chrono-black
    Marathon GSAR
    Tag Kirium Quartz
    Seiko PMMM Mod
    PAM Hommage

Quote Originally Posted by monticore View Post
    got a link to twb of canada's website/
    PM sent!

Here are the nicest croc straps I’ve ever seen, pretty damn expensive as well. Ted Su’s big hornback croc straps. I'll be saving up for a while.
    Last edited by Rothschild2501; December 16th, 2008 at 03:30.

Thread Information