Diver's clasp on a Lonestar mesh.

Thread: Diver's clasp on a Lonestar mesh.

Diver's clasp on a Lonestar mesh.

I was just curious to know if anyone has put a regular fold over clasp with safety (like on a watchadoo) on a Lonestar (Staib) or similar mesh bracelet. I don't wear my Lonestar much anymore as it's a little tight and I hate double deployants. :thanks
    Current favorites:
    Squale Y1545 20 ATMOS Militaire (Original) Ser. No. 0001; Sturmanskie Open Space 24Hr Ser. No. 199/250; Glycine Airman 17; Seiko Prospex PADI SRPA21;
    AirNautic Early Bird 24hr #20; Bathys Black Aquaculture; Citizen Eco-Zilla SS; Corvus Bradley #44; Hamilton Field Mechanical 44mm;
    Luminox 8202; OCEAN7 LM-1LE 41/150; LM-3V2B #26; LM-7 #7; Seiko SKX007K2; Squale 50 ATMOS; + about 25 more
    Incoming: NADA

I've been trying for some time to develop a lifestyle that doesn't require my presence.- Garry Trudeau
    Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts. - Lt. "Mac" McReynolds

Re: Diver's clasp on a Lonestar mesh.

Sorry to not answer your question but why is the Lonestar tight? Can you adjust it? I was very interested in this band. Does the deployment come undone a lot on its own?
    What watch do you have it on by the way

Quote Originally Posted by 66Cooper View Post
    Sorry to not answer your question but why is the Lonestar tight? Can you adjust it? I was very interested in this band. Does the deployment come undone a lot on its own?
    What watch do you have it on by the way
    Here is a link to the Lonestar mesh product description:

http://www.lonestarwatches.com/3.2Mesh.htm

The desciption is at the bottom of the page. As you can see, it comes in 2 lengths, 170mm and 140mm each with four 5mm removable links. I wear my 170mm on a watch with 50mm lug to lug length (OCEAN7 LM-1LE) for a total of 220mm which just fits (albeit snugly) on my 8"+ wrist. As for extra links I don't know. You can email Walt at Lonestar and if he can get extra links I'm sure he would be glad to help out.

I have never had my Lonestar mesh accidentally open on me but I have heard some people make this complaint regarding double deployants in general. I don't care for double deployant straps, especially on a dive watch. I prefer a diver's clasp or buckled strap.

Here are some shots of mine both on and off my wrist. Hope this helps:

Current favorites:
    Squale Y1545 20 ATMOS Militaire (Original) Ser. No. 0001; Sturmanskie Open Space 24Hr Ser. No. 199/250; Glycine Airman 17; Seiko Prospex PADI SRPA21;
    AirNautic Early Bird 24hr #20; Bathys Black Aquaculture; Citizen Eco-Zilla SS; Corvus Bradley #44; Hamilton Field Mechanical 44mm;
    Luminox 8202; OCEAN7 LM-1LE 41/150; LM-3V2B #26; LM-7 #7; Seiko SKX007K2; Squale 50 ATMOS; + about 25 more
    Incoming: NADA

I've been trying for some time to develop a lifestyle that doesn't require my presence.- Garry Trudeau
    Time has little to do with infinity and jelly donuts. - Lt. "Mac" McReynolds

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Ordering extra links can be sone.
    My too never had any problems with the clasp, except that the two buttons feelt a bit sharp on the skin when I got it. I took the edges off and it is now perfect.
    My favourite bracelet, in fact!

Thread Information