Dressy leather strap for Seiko premier perpetual calendar snq103p1

Thread: Dressy leather strap for Seiko premier perpetual calendar snq103p1

Dressy leather strap for Seiko premier perpetual calendar snq103p1

Hello everyone,

I recently got my new Seiko snq103p1 (Premier - Perpetual Calendar | SEIKO WATCH CORPORATION) i am trying to find an apropriate black leather strap for it. The problem is, according to the authorised dealer in the city i live in, that i need the original seiko leather strap with the curved end because the straight end strap would leave too big of a gap and it wouldnt look good. However, the original strap is a bit expensive for my budget so i was hoping i could get some advice regarding this matter. Perhaps someone who has the same watch with a leather band, or another perpetual calendar watch with a replacement leather band (Premier - Perpetual Calendar | SEIKO WATCH CORPORATION). Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Dressy leather strap for Seiko premier perpetual calendar snq103p1

My best advice to you would be to not let others tell you what looks good or not. Decide that for yourself.

I agree with you. I actually tried out a straight end strap and the watch did lok a bit "empty". It was a 20 mm strap šo that might have been the reason. But i was hoping that someone with a similar problem or a seiko expert could share his thoughts. Thanks for the reply!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

A gap between the watch and strap is a good thing :). Besides, the gap need not be that large, with the right strap it will be reduced to almost nothing anyway. Try searching google images - I've seen one there.

Admin Note: DO NOT put your business name in your signature unless you are a Sponsor.

Thread Information