Extra long straps

Thread: Extra long straps

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Extra long straps

Hi All

I mostly hang out in the Affordables forum, but I need some help from the strap and bracelet gurus here. Where can I get extra long straps? I've looked at the list of online sellers here, however many links are dead because most posts were made five years ago.

Here's my criteria:

* Leather strap
    * 18, 20 and 22mm
    * Actual wrist size is 10inches (25.4cm)
    * Standard buckle in SS
    * Ships to Australia
    * Under $20 each
    * Free shipping is preferred
    * I'd like to stay away from "the bay"

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Last edited by sehctaw; February 14th, 2012 at 20:41.

Re: Extra long straps

Have you checked eBay? For $20 shipping included, that's about your only option I would think.

The bay doesn't automatically mean free shipping. In any case, I try to avoid the bay like the plague, however it's a thought. Surely there's got to be other options?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I realise it's an out-of-the-ordinary request, but are there any other suggestions?

At those criteria I'd say leather is not an option. The cheap stuff makers don't bother making extra long straps. NATO, zulu or similar you can get for that kind of money but I stick to the bay myself :) - so don't have any useful link for ya. Good luck tho.

Admin Note: DO NOT put your business name in your signature unless you are a Sponsor.

really? how do you people not know about internationalwatchman.com??? CRAZY LOW PRICES on long straps. check it out dudes!

Quote Originally Posted by s15driftking View Post
    really? how do you people not know about internationalwatchman.com??? CRAZY LOW PRICES on long straps. check it out dudes!
    I don't want to be rude dude (well I do but...), so: Uh, read the post at the top again, carefully this time! sehctaw said: 10 inch wrist. That's not XL, it's XXXL.

Admin Note: DO NOT put your business name in your signature unless you are a Sponsor.

You want something which is obviously very hard to find for an incredibly low price. $20 and free shipping!! Not many normal sized straps come at prices like that. Have you gone through the list of online strap retailers?

s15driftking - internationalwatchman.com make it very difficult to buy from them if you don't live in the CONUS such as not accepting credit cards outside the US

J-Prime - I stated in my original post that I've looked at the list of online sellers here, however many links are dead because most posts were made five years ago.
    Last edited by sehctaw; February 16th, 2012 at 18:46.

Quote Originally Posted by sehctaw View Post
    s15driftking - internationalwatchman.com make it very difficult to buy from them if you don't live in the CONUS such as not accepting credit cards outside the US

J-Prime - I stated in my original post that I've looked at the list of online sellers here, however many links are dead because most posts were made five years ago.

Internationalwatchman is based out of my hoem state (Ohio), i would gladly handle the transaction for you. and ship to you. that will be my random act of kindness for the week.

Straps 68 - I have a 9.75 inch wrist and i use IWMans stuff....

IN FACT, i have an internationalwatchman band i can give you that i ended up not liking the color... (creme).... and i'll never wear it, that way you can check the size. Give me your addy!. its 24mm, but you can trim it for the sake of seeign if it will fit your wrist.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information