F-91W Fans - NATO Straps

Thread: F-91W Fans - NATO Straps

F-91W Fans - NATO Straps

Hi,

Do you think a 18mm NATO strap can be fixed on the F-91W? Or will I need the Casio Adapters?

Anyone successfully mod their F-91W before?

Re: F-91W Fans - NATO Straps

IIRC, the F-91W doesn't have spring bars - it just has metal bars pushed through. You can either push them out and replace them with spring bars, or just cut the rubber strap off them.

Once the rubber strap is gone, it's a standard 18mm strap size, and I think a nato would work fine. I have an F-91W that I replaced the strap on with another rubber strap when the first one broke. I did it by pushing out the bars and using springbars. That strap died, and because a new one cost the same as another strap, I just ordered another. I'm sure my first one is still knocking around a drawer somewhere...

Re: F-91W Fans - NATO Straps

IIRC, the F-91W doesn't have spring bars - it just has metal bars pushed through. You can either push them out and replace them with spring bars, or just cut the rubber strap off them.

Once the rubber strap is gone, it's a standard 18mm strap size, and I think a nato would work fine. I have an F-91W that I replaced the strap on with another rubber strap when the first one broke. I did it by pushing out the bars and using springbars. That strap died, and because a new one cost the same as another strap, I just ordered another. I'm sure my first one is still knocking around a drawer somewhere...
    Good to know. Thanks.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information