I have an inexpensive Gruen watch - stainless, black face, calendar, with the number GP 3057 on the back. The metal strap is rather unique in its design, especially where it attaches to the actual watch case. The links have a V shaped thing involved. At any rate, the clasp fell apart. Is there someplace to get a replacement band/strap?