Help me pick out a bracelet

Thread: Help me pick out a bracelet

Help me pick out a bracelet

I just got my third Bernhardt officer watch in the mail and I am very excited. It came with an ostrich grain black leather strap with white stitching that I also have on my other officer watch. I really want a metal bracelet but don't know what bracelet will go well with an officer/pilot watch without it trying to look like a wannabe diver.

I like the mesh look but wanted to see what all you guys thought. The pic of the watch is below.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't need this stuff and I don't need you. I don't need anything. Except this." - Steve Martin "The Jerk"

Re: Help me pick out a bracelet

Your third? They keep breaking? I personally don't think it will look good on steel, but if you go that way..
    Mesh.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Quote Originally Posted by little big feather View Post
    Your third? They keep breaking? I personally don't think it will look good on steel, but if you go that way..
    Mesh.
    Well not my third of the same, Bernhardt came out with three different faces. This watch is the Brown face out of the white, and black that I also have.

What band would you use keeping in mind I have a black strap and a brown band already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't need this stuff and I don't need you. I don't need anything. Except this." - Steve Martin "The Jerk"

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

...Beats me...I like Sail cloth..Soft, flexible, waterproof.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

Here is what it looks like on my mesh bracket. Thoughts?

Dre

Figured I'd start replying here for this watch. I like the mesh look a lot, suits the vintage character of the watch.

Occasionally I'll wear mine on a brown nylon NATO, super comfortable that way.

Like you, at one point I had all 3 variants. Shoulda kept the black one, miss that one!

That NATO strap looks sharp with the brown face, I'll have to pick one up.

In my hunting, the black face was the easiest to find and I know Fred still has some at his shop.

I think each one is different enough to cover the different needs I'm looking for in my watch collection, I just want Fred to come out with an all "true" white face, a blue face and maybe a silver face to really cover all corners. I would be one if the first to buy them.

Thread Information