help! my hirsch strap doesn't fit my small wrist!

Thread: help! my hirsch strap doesn't fit my small wrist!

help! my hirsch strap doesn't fit my small wrist!

Hi All,

Recently bought a Grand Duke hirsch leather strap for my Mako with a double RHD deployent.

Problem is the deployent doesn't sit at the base of my wrist, it's instead off to the side.

I'm not sure the problem has anything to do with adding/punching more holes in the band either. It's the other side of the band that I think is the problem.

Is there anything I can do?

Here is the pic.

Thanks!!Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  215.4 KB

Re: help! my hirsch strap doesn't fit my small wrist!

Punching more holes won't do you any good - firstly, it would naturally be too small (i it fits now), secondly, as you can clarly see, it would end up even further out to the side.

You could try a hidden/inside deployment clasp such as this. The beeft with such a clasp, is that all of the clasp will end up on the other sidw of the strap (the end without holes. Judging from the pics you posted, that should be enough for it to not end up on the side of your arm.

I believe your only other option would be to have someone shorten the hole-less end of the strap, which wouuld probably not be very elegant, and surely diminsh any second hand value to the strap.
    Last edited by nalguz; March 5th, 2012 at 22:49. Reason: typos

Re: help! my hirsch strap doesn't fit my small wrist!

Your strap is installed in reverse. You need to switch the strap ends to the other lugs.

Thread Information