Hirsch Pusher deployant butterfly.
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Hirsch Pusher deployant butterfly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hi all,
    I bought a Hirsch Pusher deployant

with a Hirsch Duke strap.

The deplo should fit the strap as described in the watchobsession site but my duke does not fit at all.
    To try to fit it I should remove the spring bar, there is no way to put the strap in the clasp without removing the second spring bar.

Is this normal or I am wrong in something?

in this photo is clearear, in the clasp does not fit even a slim nato strap, is it supposed that I remove the spring bar to fit the strap?

Last edited by sblantipodi; April 21st, 2018 at 02:20.
    gaopa likes this.

Re: Hirsch Pusher deployant butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by sblantipodi View Post
    Hi all,
    I bought a Hirsch Pusher deployant

with a Hirsch Duke strap.

The deplo should fit the strap as described in the watchobsession site but my duke does not fit at all.
    To try to fit it I should remove the spring bar, there is no way to put the strap in the clasp without removing the second spring bar.

Is this normal or I am wrong in something?

in this photo is clearear, in the clasp does not fit even a slim nato strap, is it supposed that I remove the spring bar to fit the strap?

Remove the buckle, put the “T” end of the deployant clasp in its place, what could be simpler.

When you say it won’t fit, is it the wrong size? Attaching a pic to illustrate your problem would help. :..

MK II Kingston "Bond"; Key West "Pussy Galore"; Nassau 3-6-9. O&W M4, M5. Orient EV09, ER1S (2010 STI Series I). Seikos: SKXA47K (2005), 7T32-6M59 (1991), H558-5009 (1985), 7A48-7000 (my precious! 1985), 7009-4040 (1980?), 6117-6410 (1974). Steinhart Ocean Black DLC MilSub mod. Tissot TXL Digital7.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromejob View Post
    Remove the buckle, put the “T” end of the deployant clasp in its place, what could be simpler.

When you say it won’t fit, is it the wrong size? Attaching a pic to illustrate your problem would help. :..
    I suppose that a quality clasp should allow to tuck the straps without using tools for removing the T.

straps simply does not fit in the clasp if I don't detach the T

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I am not sure I fully understand your problem, but I am guessing your issue is with the left side of the photo below which was taken from the Hirsch website. On my non-Hirsch deployant, I can flip the metal "keeper" up to get the pin out of the way so I can thread the strap through the keeper and then snap it down with the pin in the appropriate hole in the strap for proper length. Does the Hirsch not do that? If not, then I can see where you would have to remove the second spring bar (what is its function?) in order to get the strap past the pin. That doesn't seem to be a good design if that is the case. The strap in the photo is 6.8 mm thick so the clasp appears to be the right size.

Name:  PusherDeploymentSilver04-(800).jpg
Views: 578
Size:  37.0 KB
    Chromejob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cfracing View Post
    I am not sure I fully understand your problem, but I am guessing your issue is with the left side of the photo below which was taken from the Hirsch website. On my non-Hirsch deployant, I can flip the metal "keeper" up to get the pin out of the way so I can thread the strap through the keeper and then snap it down with the pin in the appropriate hole in the strap for proper length. Does the Hirsch not do that? If not, then I can see where you would have to remove the second spring bar (what is its function?) in order to get the strap past the pin. That doesn't seem to be a good design if that is the case. The strap in the photo is 6.8 mm thick so the clasp appears to be the right size.

Name:  PusherDeploymentSilver04-(800).jpg
Views: 578
Size:  37.0 KB
    You catched the problem. I need to remove the spring bar in order to get the strap past the pin. I don't know what is the use of that spring bar if not to be a boring thing to size the strap.
    Pretty disappointed from this clasp, it is pretty wobbly, surely doesn't feel premium and surely it doesn't have a good design due to this problem.
    I don't recommend it for 80 dollars, it surely doesn't worth it.

is there someone who can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by sblantipodi View Post
    You catched the problem. I need to remove the spring bar in order to get the strap past the pin. I don't know what is the use of that spring bar if not to be a boring thing to size the strap.
    Pretty disappointed from this clasp, it is pretty wobbly, surely doesn't feel premium and surely it doesn't have a good design due to this problem.
    I don't recommend it for 80 dollars, it surely doesn't worth it.
    The “clasp” part that sizes the strap has a hinged portion that lets you swing the pin out of the strap hole and adjust. I think a previous reply stated this. Does the adjustment part not open up so you can move set the pin in the correct hole?

If you’re really, really unhappy with your deployant, PM me and I’ll send you my address so you can be rid of it. ;)

OH, I see, the Hirsch has two bars in the clasp attachment. I’d bet the second one is to release the hinge for adjustment. Clever, it would prvent the adjustment from opening accidentally while the watch is worn. Nice security feature.
    Last edited by Chromejob; April 27th, 2018 at 16:27.

MK II Kingston "Bond"; Key West "Pussy Galore"; Nassau 3-6-9. O&W M4, M5. Orient EV09, ER1S (2010 STI Series I). Seikos: SKXA47K (2005), 7T32-6M59 (1991), H558-5009 (1985), 7A48-7000 (my precious! 1985), 7009-4040 (1980?), 6117-6410 (1974). Steinhart Ocean Black DLC MilSub mod. Tissot TXL Digital7.

I don't know. It looks like it would make more sense if the bar in the middle was removed to allow the strap to be threaded through except that bar is attached to bracelet. ???

No way to fit the strap. I need to remove both the bars to fit the strap.
    How this can be possible. What's that crap?

Okay, then remove both bars to fit the strap! Crying about it does not good.

I presume you wrote the seller? Before or after asking in another section if Watch Obsession was legit?

I presume you searched the forums?

I presume you did a Google Search?

This poster a few years ago said that you used one bar to position the clasp over the buttons, or past the buttons for a micro-adjustment. I'm skeptical, but....

Little unsolicited tip for ya: when you need help with a product, hold off on suggesting the seller is offering counterfeit product on the same forum where that seller is present, while you still need help. I know Gary's a gent and will help anyway, but someone like me would tell you which large body of water to go drown yourself in.
    Last edited by Chromejob; April 30th, 2018 at 06:40. Reason: bad bbcode link, capitalization
    WatchObsession and Crunchnolo like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information