How small do metal watch bands generally get? (Fossil Machine Chronograph)

Thread: How small do metal watch bands generally get? (Fossil Machine Chronograph)

How small do metal watch bands generally get? (Fossil Machine Chronograph)

I'm in the market for a new fossil watch since my last one broke and I got store credit. I was wondering how small their metal watch bands get (specifically the Machine). I've got small wrists, and I wore my previous watch (decker analog/digital: Fossil 'Decker' Dual Display Watch | Nordstrom for details) on the second hole of the band. So my question is would I be able to shorten the metal band on the Machine enough to fit, or should I get the silicone band variant?

Re: How small do metal watch bands generally get? (Fossil Machine Chronograph)

I would guess you will have some options on shortening the bracelet, but you will have more flexibility and get a better fitment with a rubber or silicone band you can cut to the correct size.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Re: How small do metal watch bands generally get? (Fossil Machine Chronograph)

I asked Fossil directly, they said it should be able to fit. Just an update for anyone else wondering the same thing a me.

Thread Information