Jubilee style bracelet, hidden clasp

Thread: Jubilee style bracelet, hidden clasp

Jubilee style bracelet, hidden clasp

This is a jubilee style bracelet with solid links. What I like is that the clasp is hidden. I would like to put it on my Seiko SNA411 chronograph but I didn't find a 21mm end yet. 21mm seems rare
    Name:  P1040342.JPG
Views: 1183
Size:  503.4 KBName:  P1040343.JPG
Views: 994
Size:  420.5 KB
    This is the watch I want to put it on because I don't really like the stock bracelet:SEIKO SNA411 PILOT WATCH - YouTube

Re: Jubilee style bracelet, hidden clasp

That looks like a President style bracelet. You're looking for the endlinks correct? I'd suggest using the existing ones from the watch, unless you could find a replacement for them. You might have to modify them or have some of the endlinks polished like the one you intend on using. Ofrei sells endlinks as a kit if you want to go that route. Good luck!

Re: Jubilee style bracelet, hidden clasp

Quote Originally Posted by Beau8 View Post
    That looks like a President style bracelet. You're looking for the endlinks correct? I'd suggest using the existing ones from the watch, unless you could find a replacement for them. You might have to modify them or have some of the endlinks polished like the one you intend on using. Ofrei sells endlinks as a kit if you want to go that route. Good luck!
    Yes it's a presidential style bracelet, but some people call it Jubilee, I don't know where this word comes from. I wanted to use the original end link but it's not the same size as my bracelet in the middle. Wow thanks for the info about Ofrei, they seem to have what I need.

Name:  P1040346.JPG
Views: 608
Size:  175.8 KBName:  P1040350.JPG
Views: 494
Size:  106.3 KB

Thread Information