Just ordered strap for Seastar

Thread: Just ordered strap for Seastar

Just ordered strap for Seastar

I just orderded a monster strap for my Seastar 1000 from http://vintagerstraps.com and am really looking forward to seeing the end result.

The great thing about this place is he builds the strap after you order it, so you can choose the leather type, thread color, buckle type, length and width!

I will report back with pics and quality assesment when it arrives, but it takes about 3 weeks from time of order. Damn, I'm impatient!

I ordered this strap type with nickel colored thread to accent the silver dial on my watch. http://www.vintagerstraps.com/zstraphtml/carr.html
    "Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste Nothing, Offer No Apologies"

Re: Just ordered strap for Seastar

I finally got around to taking a couple pics of the new Vintager strap for the Seastar.

I have to say I am very happy with the quality of the strap and even more impressed with the customer service provided by Micah at Vintagerstraps.com. Micah had informed me that he accidentally cut my strap 5mm shorter than I had ordered, but he used the last of the hide for my order. He made me another strap with the replacement hide and sent both of them to me. Obviously, 5mm makes absolutely no difference to me, so I felt I got a bonus strap for free!

I will absolutely order more straps from Micah in the future

On with the pics.

Last edited by ebnash; February 21st, 2008 at 08:04.
    "Hunt Hard, Kill Swiftly, Waste Nothing, Offer No Apologies"

Thumbs Up Re: Just ordered strap for Seastar

I do like Tissot's too .
    Here are some pictures of mine with Atacama Straps ... After a month ar the beach scuba diving they look just like new .

Thread Information