Krieger strap needed - strange lug pattern on case.

Thread: Krieger strap needed - strange lug pattern on case.

Krieger strap needed - strange lug pattern on case.

I just acquired a neat HEQ, a Krieger Quartz Chronometer (with COSC papers no less!). Unfortunately the bracelet is a bit too tight for all day wear. And I hate having watches that I can't wear. So I need a new strap.

Unfortunately on this watch Krieger uses a strange configuration on the case lugs. The two lugs are not end attachment points but are rather are in the middle (see attached photo). So normal straps and bracelets won't fit.

Local suppliers all say I'll have to go to Krieger to get a new band... but, so far, they haven't answered emails.

So I'm turning this delimma over to the WatchUSeek gurus that you all are... any suggestions?

Many thanks if you can help!!! It's a wonderful and highly accurate watch and I'd like to wear it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Krieger strap needed - strange lug pattern on case.

I've given up! No suggestions from the gurus and Krieger doesn't respond ... at all! I guess Krieger figures service doesn't make as much money as selling their new GiganticBelchFires to tourists in Miami.

I'll see if I can buy a second one and cannibalize it... fortunately for me a Krieger depreciates more rapidly than even a low end Asian watch.

Re: Krieger strap needed - strange lug pattern on case.

Check PM.

Thread Information