Looking for definite answer, not run-around

Thread: Looking for definite answer, not run-around

Looking for definite answer, not run-around

Hello to all in the forum. I have been searching high and low for definitive info regarding Maratac Zulu extreme watchbands. I know that they are sold by numerous people : County Comm , Broadarrow etc. etc. What I want to know is who owns this company or who actually Manufactures the Bands. I have searched till blue in the face and cant find this information. I am curious as i'm sure about 100 other people are as well. I want to contact them about placing a custom order for a specific design and pattern of band and how many "units would be required to produce a Custom design in the band size ranges" I have read that the webbing is produced in XX meter increment rolls , and am serious about how many would need to be ordered for a custom production run. (ex. Is 10 or 10,000 required as in terms of military units)

P.s. I dont need smart comments on redirection to other threads or posts cause I have read them all!

Re: Looking for definite answer, not run-around

Well, it seems fairly obviously that information does not exist on the net (at least that I could find).

Have you tried contacting broadarrow.com or countycomm.com and asking them?

It's a fairly innocent question and you might be surprised by getting an answer.

Re: Looking for definite answer, not run-around

I know that Eddie from Timefactors makes his own Nato, which are as good, some say better, than Maratac.

I used them and they are excellent.

Why not get in touch with him about any specific patterns you need. He may be able to cater for your request.

Kind Regards

Tariq

The mind of man is like a clock that is always running down, and requires to be constantly wound up.

- William Hazlitt

Thread Information