Looking for a good quality 24mm brown strap with orange stitching, any suggestions?

Thread: Looking for a good quality 24mm brown strap with orange stitching, any suggestions?

Looking for a good quality 24mm brown strap with orange stitching, any suggestions?

Hi Everyone:

I am looking for a 24mm mid to dark brown strap with orange stitching. The higher the quality, the better. Thickness not a huge issue as it is going on a Panny.

Before I go the custom route, (probably my only choice), has anyone seen any vendors that carry something like this?

I can find a number of brown leather with copper stitched straps, but none so far with orange stitching. Would even settle for black and orange as a second choice if needed.

Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Banned

Re: Looking for a good quality 24mm brown strap with orange stitching, any suggestions?

If you do go custom check out Stach Straps. I just ordered one from him. He has a 1 week turnaround time, which seems to be much faster than the other custom makers. Also, at $52 it's not too expensive.

Stach Straps: 01-02-2012 Strap #343 'Submersible II'

Sponsor

Re: Looking for a good quality 24mm brown strap with orange stitching, any suggestions?

Here's an option in Black if you can't find it in Brown, Hirsch Obsession

" Started as a hobby.....but is now clearly a WatchObsession and the day job !!"

http://www.WatchObsession.co.uk

Official Stockist of straps from many brands including

HIRSCH, DI-MODELL, RIOS1931, JPM, CRAFTER BLUE, ZEALANDE, ERIKA's ORIGINALS, ISOFRANE and more

Thread Information