Looking for Strap for Tag Heuer and Bracelet for Technomarine

Thread: Looking for Strap for Tag Heuer and Bracelet for Technomarine

Looking for Strap for Tag Heuer and Bracelet for Technomarine

Hello all,

I have to dip into your expertise again for some guidance. I want to renovate my collection a bit and i am looking to replace the straps on a couple of watches.

Item 1: Tag Heuer 2000 series, circa early 90s. Love the thing, dead reliable. I am still using the original steel bracelet but i am thinking it might be fun to get a leather band (black) preferably with a deployment clasp. The lug width is 20mm.

Item 2: Technomarine classic (the old ones from the late 90s/early 2000s). 17mm lug width. The leather bad that came with it got old and gungy so i put a generic strap on it but i am thinking maybe a nicer strap with deployment or the metal bracelet. Thing is Technomarine pretty much stop making bracelets or straps for them now. Their HQ used to be down the road from me in Miami but they moved to a difficult-to-get-to place and i dont think they can help even if i show up at their door. I would appreciate any ideas.

Re: Looking for Strap for Tag Heuer and Bracelet for Technomarine

The TM old school straps appear now and then on ebay. Otherwise check the sticky at the top of this forum for other vendors.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Thread Information