LPV Bespoke leather

Thread: LPV Bespoke leather

LPV Bespoke leather

Hi just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with LPV Bespoke Leather out of Thailand. He has numerous pics of straps on Flickr. I've ordered a strap from him & he appears to be giving me the run around. Said last week he was dyeing stitching & going to take photos & then this week tells me he is still trying to source the hide. Got a feeling I might have been had. Any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks

Re: LPV Bespoke leather

Have not heard of them, but there are alot of Asian strap makers. Hope you get it worked out.

Sometimes those smaller guys are not always the quickest or most organized, in terms of customer service, but if he lists on Flickr and other locations I would certainly hope he is legit.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

OK thanks for that, guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ohenry2 View Post
    OK thanks for that, guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed
    Any update on this? I might be ordering from him as well, just want to know how things turned out....hope all went well.
    Glimmer

Fender Telecaster 1957 Re-issue

Stick w/ the makers here.

Quote Originally Posted by ohenry2 View Post
    Hi just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with LPV Bespoke Leather out of Thailand. He has numerous pics of straps on Flickr. I've ordered a strap from him & he appears to be giving me the run around. Said last week he was dyeing stitching & going to take photos & then this week tells me he is still trying to source the hide. Got a feeling I might have been had. Any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks

Hi, I ordered one in mid July and got it yesterday. He is in Vietnam not Thailand and his work is excellent. I would attach photos but don't have any yet - I doubt I could take photos as good as the WUS member who had one on a Gavox Legacy Navy with the same band that I bought.

That is the same band as I bought in semi-gloss - simply by asking. No more money than my RIOS 1931 Full Cut Alligator Mahogany and shipping is included. I had zero hesitation and he delivered promptly, courteously and with a fine product.

You can also find a review of his bands on another site the name escapes me now.

I am going to do another - I have a Hamilton Jazzmaster Maestro Chrono 41mm White Face on my next to buy list. I put this one on the Hamilton Navy Pioneer and it makes the watch - well my wife said 'stunning' - it simply looks VERY expensive - great combo and when I figure out how to take good pix of watches I will put up some photos - likely on the Hamilton Section.

Hope this helps. I am a happy camper and I am picky!

STRAP REVIEW: LPV Bespoke Leather - Vintage Patina Tan - Watch Freeks

this one?

I have few straps made by him. He only started about year ago and he's definitely improving also his communication skills are excellent on all topics that we spoke!

I think his prices will start raising together with his experience so give him a try - he really does nice job dying the leathers in Santoni style :)

Tell him that Linas has sent You, and maybe that will help to have even more pleasant transaction ;)

Thread Information