Need HELP!!

Thread: Need HELP!!

Question Need HELP!!

I purchased a Hadley Roma "Heavy Metal" bracelet for my Invicta Pro Diver form The Watch Prince.

The price was $37 plus $25 shipping (I live in Canada) so total Canadian it was like $72

Anyways, I get it home about to put it on and realize I have the 22mm when I need the 24mm

So I email TWP back and ask if they could do anything for me. They of course can refund me the money and I can purchase the right size. However, they will not of course refund me the $25 shipping.

Plus, when I order the right size, they'll charge me another $25 shipping. That basically means I'll be paying $60can worth in shipping for a $40 bracelet...

Anyways, I asked if I could just send the very end pieces back to them and in term they mail me the 24mm.?

THey said that it cannot be done because the end pieces are fixed.

Can anyone confirm?

http://www.thewatchprince.com/s.nl/it.A/id.2550/.f

SO why can't they just send me the end pieces off of a 24mm.... I can take mine off and put the new ones on....

Or no?

Last edited by JAYMAC10; January 7th, 2009 at 03:23.

Re: Need HELP!!

probably they are already packaged, and also it could be just a plain ol PITA for the seller to change them out? IF they are packaged then by changing the end pieces from 22 to 24, would leave them with a non new item, thus rendering it harder to sell?? maybe.

Why not get another but 24mm, this time, and use the 22 for another application? I agree though why waste the expense in extra shipping.

Could always sell it here on WUS? and use the funds for the size you really needed.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Yea, I know it would be a PITA to do change it out and I understand them not wanting to do it but sometimes it's the little things that count.

As a new customer/first time buyer, I was kinda hoping they might want to make a good impression.

But I know I'm probably asking too much.

Yes, I could re-sell it on WUS but I could only get maybe $30 minus shipping which is pretty much the same as getting a refund from the watch price...

So stupid....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JAYMAC10 View Post
    Yea, I know it would be a PITA to do change it out and I understand them not wanting to do it but sometimes it's the little things that count.

As a new customer/first time buyer, I was kinda hoping they might want to make a good impression.

But I know I'm probably asking too much.

Yes, I could re-sell it on WUS but I could only get maybe $30 minus shipping which is pretty much the same as getting a refund from the watch price...

So stupid....
    Well I guess it is not the end of the world, there are some options
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Sponsor

This is a little like the saying that kept getting drilled into me when I did my Carpentry / Joinery apprentiship

"Measure 2 or 3 times and cut once !!!"

Same could be applied to this

"Measure 2 or 3 times and only need to order once"

Yea no kidding!

I'm just trying to figure out how I can fix this without costing me an arm and a leg... on a stupid $37 bracelet...

Quote Originally Posted by WatchObsession View Post
    This is a little like the saying that kept getting drilled into me when I did my Carpentry / Joinery apprentiship

"Measure 2 or 3 times and cut once !!!"

Same could be applied to this

"Measure 2 or 3 times and only need to order once"

Thread Information