Need help to find NATO navy blue with orange stripe

Thread: Need help to find NATO navy blue with orange stripe

Need help to find NATO navy blue with orange stripe

Please help me to find quality NATO navy blue with orange stripe. I prefer quality, thicker straps (1.4 - 1.5 mm) with robust hardware. Like for example BluShark Orca. Unfortunately BluShark doesn't have this color combo in their portfolio, and I have spent already couple of days searching for such strap without success. Please do not propose me CheapestNatoStraps or anything like that, as I have already experience with CNS, and hardware is as cheap as on Chinese made ones for 2.65$. No ZULU and no RAF please. This is something that I am looking for (can be with narrower orange stripe), but with better hardware (like on next picture from BluShark). Thanks in advance for your help!
    Last edited by NocturnalWatch; April 14th, 2018 at 11:45.

I’m certain this isn’t what you’re looking for but ToxicNATOs has the Toxic ShizNit N80 in navy blue with an orange edge. Their straps are underpriced for what you get and the hardware is the best I’ve used. Equally as important is the customer service from the owner. The strap is 1.32-1.4mm thick. For the record I’m in no way affiliated with ToxicNATO, but products that I like I will recommend to others.

Re: Need help to find NATO navy blue with orange stripe

Quote Originally Posted by ItnStln View Post
    Iím certain this isnít what youíre looking for but ToxicNATOs has the Toxic ShizNit N80 in navy blue with an orange edge. Their straps are underpriced for what you get and the hardware is the best Iíve used. Equally as important is the customer service from the owner. The strap is 1.32-1.4mm thick. For the record Iím in no way affiliated with ToxicNATO, but products that I like I will recommend to others.
    Thanks for recommendation. I have such straps: black with an orange edge and black with gray edge from ZuluStraps. I'm wearing black with gray edge with my Seiko SNZG15J1. But for Citizen I would really like navy blue with an orange stripe in the middle. If I want be able to find such strap with better hardware, I will probably buy one in that color combo and change the buckle. It's IMO most likely only possible solution to get exactly what I want.

Thread Information